The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Lipstick and Lip Pencil (Bold) uploaded by Grace S.The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Lipstick and Lip Pencil (Bold) uploaded by Grace S.

BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: These two sets are the perfect way to sample Bite's newest and most loved lip products. Made with a curated blend of hydrating oils, butters, and waxes for a pencil that glides over lips with ease while creating a sharp precise line, and... see more...

The Perfect Pair Amuse Bouche Lipstick and Lip Pencil (Bold)
  • "Bite cosmetics and their formula of their lipsticks is just phenomenal . It is long lasting . It was actually the first red lipstick that i had ever purchased . I would recommend it to others. I love the texture of the lipstick, i love how creamy it is . I love the pigments of the colors ." in 3 reviews
Cinthia M.
Loveee the duo ❤️ honestly I like the pencil better Bcs you just need to outline your lips , a little gloss & it’s a pretty simple look that gives a bit of color and gloss to focus on the lips , the color is not basic so I like to do that when I want something a little basic for my lips but the lipstick is good as well but not good to eat with
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this online without really paying attention to the product sizes and weights, so when it arrived, I was pretty disappointed. But, when it comes to quality makeup, $15 (from Sephora) for a lip set is not too bad. The is a very bold red, so they were not lying about the name. Both the liner and the lipstick went on without tugging, the lipstick was not drying, and I did not have to worry about it transferring or bleeding/feathering.
Yesli B.
Washington
Free for your bday or buying this no matter how you get your hands on this you will know that you did not choose wrong this baby is a secret weapon it goes on like butter and it gives you those sexy bright bold lips that Everyman wants to bite into to lol nibble or what not haha use your Sephora points on this one or just BUY it! You won’t regret it
Megan F.
I own this lip stick and liner duo in the color Chai. I love the tone of this color and find myself reaching for it more and more recently. Surprisingly, I prefer the liner to the lipstick because I’ve found that it’s longer lasting & easier to apply without using a lot of product. Overall, I would highly recommend this product.
Michele P.
Harrison
I love red lipstick and most of the time stuck to MAC brand but I gave Bite a try and really liked it. I think it could have stayed on a bit longer but other than that it was a great branch out from MAC!
samantha P.
San Benito
I love a bold lip stick. This lipstick is a very beautiful color and I think goes well on anyone that loves bold colors. This is my first time purchasing it at Sephora, I would most definitely buy it again Maybe in a different color.
Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
These lip liners and lipsticks have an ultra creamy texture, which glides on super smoothly making it easy to apply and it isn't stubborn/doesn't stain when you are ready to remove it. I would definitely try more colors as the overall experience with this product was great.
Kiara C.
Davenport , FL
I love this match. I dont really use red much but these is the perfect shade. The tip of the lip liner was a little too sharp so i had to kind of rub it off a little but it lasts long and i would definitely recommend it to everyone
Jennifer D.
Reading, MA
I got this in the color liquorice,a warm burgundy with a natural finish. They are creamy and smooth with a good color payoff. It’s really balmy and keeps my lips moisturized. I would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Tori G.
houston
I don’t really like the color I got from Sephora as a bday gift. The pencil, you can’t sharpen it so when it gets dull well you are kind of in a jam. It’s very buttery and feels comfortable on my lips. It doesn’t dry my lips.

back