The Perfect Granola - Cherry Vanilla Walnut Granola Bars

by the perfect granola

A delicious combination of cherry and walnut with a hint of vanilla make this mouth-watering granola bar a PERFECT snack any time of day. Certified Gluten-Free, NON-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Sodium Free and Cholesterol Free so...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Perfect Granola - Cherry Vanilla Walnut Granola Bars!
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
The Perfect Granola - Cherry Vanilla Walnut Granola Bars uploaded by Widienne B.
Seeds for dayyyys!! The bar has plenty of ingredients that, for me, confused my taste buds. The sunflower seeds are overpowering. The cherry wasn’t very present. Again, Im not used to gluten free snacks, it may be good for someone else, but I’ve had better.
Miranda L.
Chattanooga, TN
I first got a granola bar from The Perfect Granola in a Snacknation subscription box. As soon as I put it in my mouth I was in heaven. The Cherry Vanilla Walnut is hands down the best flavor. I've also tried Coconut Cranberry (delicious and refreshing) and Maple Pecan Date (boring flavor profile, less fruity.) They are full of oats, nuts and seeds and are delightfully sweet and entertainingly crunchy. I bought these from the website as soon as I finished my first one and they are great to have around for a sweet craving!

Looking for your answer?