New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportPeanut Shell
The Adjustable Sling Baby Carrier - Whisper

The Peanut Shell Adjustable Sling Baby Carrier - Whisper

by Peanut Shell

The attractive peanut shell adjustable sling in whisper is ideal for keeping baby comfortable and secure. This machine-washable sling is adjustable to grow with baby, has a no-slip safety strap for added security and the slightest bit of stretch to make getting baby in and out easier. There is even a storage pocket for your necessities.

How does this compare to the boba wrap? Does this work well with plus sized women?
Start your review of The Peanut Shell Adjustable Sling Baby Carrier - Whisper!
Jessica S.
Fountain, CO
This sling feels so unsafe. I tried it when my baby was a few weeks old and it doesn't seem to hold him securely. I tried again at 4 months and I still feel the same about it. When he adjusts himself he could fall out or if I had to bend over I wouldn't trust it to hold him. Don't waste your money on this one.
Ashley F.
Houston
It doesn't feel secure at all. Even though I put my daughter in it, I never let go for the fear of her falling out. 🙅‍♀️👎
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I bought this sling while I was 9 months pregnant at Target. I knew I wanted to baby wear this little one from the very start. At first it took a little adjusting to get it on just right and holding a newborn in it just made it that much scarier. I ended up waiting till LO was 1 month and I had him snuggled in there sideways facing towards me. At that point I enjoyed using my carrier at the grocery store, parks, and church. My LO is now 5 months old and while I was looking forward to him finally being able to hold his head up so I can do the kangaroo position its just not working. I cross his legs in but he just keeps pushing trying to get out. And when I finally did get In a comfortable position with him kangaroo style, after an hour at the mall my neck and shoulder were sore for days. I loved this sling, it was convenient no silly straps and slings but it only lasted 2-3 months of use. I would love to try the peanut shell wrap but I splurged when I bought this one so now I am kind of stuck.