The Ballet Slip

by Sara Happ

Shop Sara Happ The Ballet Slip. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I would love to get this this color is just beautiful.
Is it a matte lip stick??
Start your review of The Ballet Slip!
Natalie D.
Summit , NJ
Review for: Light Pink
This is a super creamy lip gloss formula. It has great packaging, is super smooth, and feels moisturizing. Although I feel the consistency is a bit to thick, it lasts a long time for me and gives a pretty, natural shine.
Amanda L.
na
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a terrible gloss! I bought mine in the nude color from ulta. I was thinking it would be a dupe for the Dior lip Maximizer in beige (a sheer clear / nude cool toned). But it’s not. It smells awful like rose water. It is more of a pale nude with no color at all I can deal with all of that but it is the most sticky lipgloss ever! I like a thick / tacky gloss but this is so uncomfortable and sticky. Returning ASAP!
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
Review for: Light Pink
This is a nice hydrating formula. The gloss has a pretty sheen. However, I don't feel like this color is pigmented enough. I also don't feel like the formula is good enough to justify the price. There are many drugstore lip glosses of equal quality for much less.
Stacey R.
Sweeny
Not a fan. Love the lip slip balm, scrub and mask. This product is very heavy and very sticky.
Penny A.
Longmont, CO
Review for: gold
Like this gloss a lot, few glosses have enough color in them for my liking and this one does. The color is pretty and a perfect pale nude. My only problem with it is that it’s slightly thick/sticky and dries out on my lips somewhat quickly.
Sondra H.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Light Pink
Super lightweight and glossy product! Not sticky or easy to wipe off! Great after using a lip scrub on smooth and hydrated lips! I love the shade -perfect nude for when you want to look fresh faced but not layer on a ton of makeup
monique M.
Silver Spring, MD
The Ballet Slip uploaded by monique M.
I own the rose gold color and it's amazing! Brilliant shine and looks gorgeous on my skin alone or combined with another color. Not tacky especially with the right prep. Love love love.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I love Sara Happ and this product is no exception. The gloss is a bit pricey in comparison to other high end lip glosses but I couldn't resist because I know her other products are high quality. Plus, the name is so cute! "The slip" - it's adorable. The gloss glides on sheer with a hint of shine. You can use it as is or top it on after lipstick.