The Peabody Memphis

by The Peabody Memphis

Donde se encuentra vale la pena visitarlo En que estado esta localizado
I've always wanted to stay here and see the ducks! Is it expensive for a room?
Do they still let the ducks go through the lobby like they do at the peabody in Orlando?
Start your review of The Peabody Memphis!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This hotel is pretty cool. Very old fashioned, but upscale. I will say that the duck show they have was a little dull.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Fabulous hotel. Classic southern charm. Watching the ducks load into the elevator is a site to see. I love the Peabody!
Florissant, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Gotta see the Peabody ducks! Nice hotel, great bar, a tradition you can't miss, and right in the center of everything.
I remember visiting this hotel as a child. I loved the ducks going down the elevator and walking down the red carpet.
Manor , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is a very unique hotel and it's in a great location in Memphis. The best thing I like about it is the ducks :-)
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My favorite place to ever stay in! So classy. Wonderful customer service. I will forever be in love with this place.
Great historical hotel! The staff is amazing and created a nice atmosphere for us. And who doesn't love the ducks?
Los Angeles, CA
I work in the travel industry and this is a property that is greatly used by all of my clients - really fantastic!
West Plains, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is a very pricey hotel they got duck March to a fountain it very old hotel so it might take you back in time
Walnut , MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This place is so fancy smancy!! I love the desserts they make lol and the fact that you get to see the ducks 🤗
Ask a question to the Influenster community...