BY THE PEABODY MEMPHIS

Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Peabody Memphis is a historic hotel downtown. As a lifelong Memphis native, we have frequented this hotel with out of town guests to watch the ducks march, have world class desserts, and to explore the music scene. It’s an expensive room, but worth it if you want to be immersed in the history the city has to offer.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is definitely one of the South's grand hotels. The lobby is just breathtaking and of course the ducks! I've visited the hotel multiple times for cocktails in the lobby. They are pricey, but very well made. My fiance and I stayed her last year when we were celebrating Valentine's Day/our anniversary and the staff made our weekend so wonderful. Our room was upgraded and they provided us with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Beautiful, classic hotel and wonderful welcoming people. I will be back to see their Christmas decor this winter!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you visit Memphis, you MUST visit the Peabody! It’s a Memphis icon! The duck walk is charming and historic and kids love it! I’ve stayed there several times and the customer service is always exceptional. The historic hotel is beautiful and the rooms are always clean and fresh!
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I do enjoy staying at the Peabody, but it has almost gotten so busy that it is very hard to get a drink in the great lobby downstairs. The rooms are on the smaller side for the price, but are very plush with different amenities. However they have been undergoing construction and renovation in the last few years, and you can hear the noise starting very early. It is a great historic hotel with an excellent location downtown.
Regina E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We adore The Peabody! We've travelled quite a bit and stayed at some very nice hotels, but The Peabody is a favorite. The staff is always very friendly, the rooms are nice and roomy, it's always very clean and comfortable. It's simply a beautiful hotel (The South's Grand Hotel!). We did the Ducky Day package last visit and our youngest got to be a honorary duckmaster, which was a lot of fun. It's conveniently located to Beale Street, which is nice, no Uber or taxi needed. Chez Phillipe is outrageously delicious! I look forward to staying at The Peabody again.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
As a Memphian- I am obviously a huge fan of the peabody hotel. My family has eaten at Chez Philippe and it is a wonderful restaurant if you are looking for a fancy place to dine. I got married almost two years ago and all of our out of towners stayed in the hotel and loved the experience. Bonus: this place is magical during the holiday season!
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
You know how your hometown has that one historic hotel that your parents tell you stories about every time you pass by? That's the Peabody. It's a beautiful and historic hotel in downtown Memphis. It has been a landmark in the Memphis community for a very long time and continues to be a centerpiece of the city.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Growing up just a short drive away from Memphis the Peabody was always a great choice to stay for the weekend! It definitely used to be much nicer. It has gone down a bit over the years but still over all not a bad place to stay! Great memories have been made here!
Emily T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love the Peabody! It's so nice and luxurious! The gift shop is really nice, but it can be pretty expensive there. They have this duck thing that they do every week where you watch them go to the fountain. Pretty cool!!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I stayed here for two weeks before, during, and after the bar exam. And now, I work downtown in Memphis and frequently go to the hotel at lunch. It is absolutely gorgeous and the holiday displays at this hotel are unlike anything I have ever seen. The rooms are large and the staff is exceptional. They actually brought me up chocolate covered strawberries(see picture) the night before the bar started at no cost. Very touching. And the ducks are amazing. Even for an adult, seeing the duck March is a must. Awesome awesome place :)
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
I've always wanted to visit Memphis, do they still do the Duck walk here?
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is this place exactly
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this hotel worth the stay? Compared to some other hotels in the area, it seems overpriced.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've never been here before but it looks cute! Any suggestions or tips if I am planning to stay a night here?
Kinsley R.
Where is this EXACTLY located at? Prices?