BY THE PARADISE

• What channel is this show usually on? Is it any good?2 Answers
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I discovered this show when it ended up on netflix and it's such a great show. The balance for romance and drama is all there. I know there is a second season which I have yet to watch. I really need to know what happens.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I binge watched this on Netflix, which was good because it was so interesting I'm glad I didn't have to wait for episodes to come out weekly. I wish it had had more than two seasons though, it seemed to be getting to a good part when the show eneded.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
One of my favorite shows!! Yesterday I was actually watching it online to catch up so that I can watch it OnDemand on my TV. This show has a great balance of romance, drama and mystery. The set is beautiful and the costume is gorgeous.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show was so good! I hated it when I found out at the end of the second season that the show had been discontinued. It was truly heartbreaking. It ended on an ok note but there was so much more you wanted to know.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I want this show to come back. I love this show. Great characters and the clothing they wear and the shop called The Paradise are to die for!!
Jayla C.
Charlotte, NC
Really want this show to come back! I've been rewatching it time and time again on Netflix, but these reruns just aren't enough!
Colby G.
North Port , Florida
Love, Love this serIes!! If you're a fan of movies like Pride and Predjudice or Maria Antointe, this is the series for you!
Isabel L.
Ogden , UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is a cute show. I love the time period setting with all the costumes and the story line. I highly recommend it.
Daana A.
North Miami, FL
The paradise is a thrilling tv show with great personalities drama and life lessons. I enjoy watching it very much
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I want this show back, Denise is lovely and her and her man needs to complete it with marriage and everything.
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What channel is this show usually on? Is it any good?