The Paper Bag Princess (Munsch for Kids) uploaded by Kristy K.The Paper Bag Princess (Munsch for Kids) uploaded by Raven K.

BY NONE

Buy on Walmart
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this book. It screams girl power. I actually gifted it to my friend for her 40th birthday after a bad breakup. Robert Munsch books are usually funny. This one is funny, entertaining and empowering.
Nisha T.
i loved this book when i was little. read it everyday i wish i still had the book but don't anymore. great story line like his books are always are great anyway. highly recommend.
Raven K.
Nelson , BC
Love this book! Remember as a child my parents reading me this story. I also enjoy a lot of the other Robert Munsch books he had quite a few classics. And they are not to expensive but they could be worth a pretty penny in a few years.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
I love, love, LOVE this book. It's such an entertaining story amd it has a great lesson. Robert Munsch is a great children's author, i would absolutely recommend any of his stories for those parents out there who read to their children daily.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
My daughter loves these books! I read them every night for bed! She really listens to me! It's super effective and I really recommend them?
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Where can you buy this from ???