The Pampered Chef Flour/Sugar Shaker

The Pampered Chef Flour/Sugar Shaker

Evenly dust flour on your Pastry Mat, or sprinkle powdered sugar and cinnamon on your baked goodies. The container includes a lid for storage and a labeling area to let you know what's inside. Dishwasher safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Pampered Chef Flour/Sugar Shaker!
How would you rate this product?
The Pampered Chef Flour/Sugar Shaker uploaded by Addison S.
I have this in an eggshell white, not the pure white in the product pic, but that's what comes up when I scan the box. This little shaker does the job when I need a powdered sugar fairy, I mean duster, for brownies like the ones I made this afternoon. Wish I had waited for the cuter silver one to come out, but the mesh part hasn't tarnished after many years and uses and it all works great. This company is still around too! I also have some baking stones from them that I really like. Recommended if you're looking for functional kitchenware at reasonable prices that will last a long time.

Looking for your answer?