BY THE PALMER HOUSE HILTON

Emily E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This review is mainly for the beautiful decor, the lobby bar and nice staff, and the look of the hotel room. I did not stay there overnight, I actually just spent the day there with a relative who was staying over.

I would definitely recommend getting drinks in the gorgeous bar. Pricey but you get the nice ambience. Make sure to look up at the beautiful intricate ceilings.
The hotel room was beautiful and clean. The bathroom was spacious enough and modern.
The conference areas looked nice too.

I have gone to PH many times for drinks with friends as a nice stop while playing tourist in my city. Check out the apothecary drugstore in front too!
Jeffery H.
Alsip, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Historical building in the center of downtown Chicago.  Great glamorous art deco rooms.  Love the opulent staircases and columns  easy commute to everywhere in the downtown area.  Many shops and restaraunts located in area.
Courtney W.
PA
Best hotel I've stayed at in the Chicago area. So centrally located, kind staff, and comfy beds. Room was clean, as expected, and the bathrooms were perfect. Highly recommend for someone looking for a great place to stay in the heart of Chicago!
Rame Y.
Des plaines, IL
The one I've visited is in Chicago and it's perfect. It's in a great location and the atmosphere is amazing. It's also historic to Chicago and I always recommend people to visit or stay there.
Kir F.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Palmer house this past March and loved the experience! Walking in you are greeted by the bellhop and directed to the gorgeoussssssss lobby. My room was a good size, bathrooms are small but nice. Property is beautiful and close to almost everything's no downtown. I felt safe at the location and the rate was well priced for the location and beauty of the place!
Melissa H.
Richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This hotel was amazing. As far as historic properties go they go above and beyond in embracing their wonderful legacy. Their PR director actually has a mini museum of sorts and leads a thorough and enlightening tour that talks about all of the history behind one of Chicago's best hotels. Beyond the history hotel nerd stuff, this property is stunning and you need to at least grab a drink in the gorgeous lobby bar! The service was fantastic, I'd go back tomorrow!
Chloe C.
Woodridge, IL
When my condo had some fire/flooding damages, we had to be "re-homed" here with my fiance and my dog. We stayed at the Palmer House for 8 days. The hotel is historic and beautiful and has a great ambiance to it. As a Chicagoan who lives in the city, and had to stay here, this is a great option for tourists as it close to all of the awesome sight-seeing downtown. After all, this hotel is right around the corner from Millennium Park and the Art Institute as well as many restaurants and shopping. My only issue is that the rooms are pretty small (living there with your dog doesn't help!)-- but is IS pet friendly :)
Shei R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed here for 2 nights and won't be staying here again if I'm in Chicago. 2 stars - its location & the room is spacious. We were given a spacious room with the tiniest bathroom. A room without a view. The tub isn't draining properly and there was a lounge chair inside our room that looks dingy. I can also hear conversations from the room next to ours.
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
I stayed at this hotel last year for the Chicago Marathon and loved it. The staff has so friendly and even upgraded our room at no charge. The location is hard to beat and even though the price is a little high remember you are paying for the experience as well. The hotel itself is gorgeous and in a historic building. We are planning to stay here again this fall.
Whitley C.
Raleigh , NC
Hands down, my favorite hotel to book when I stay in Chicago. It is literally stunning and takes your back in time to a luxurious era. Though the grand hall is huge, I've always been checked in quickly. The rooms are very well furnished with modern amenities tucked into the old world charm. Definitely an added experience to any trip to the city.
Olacia L.
Hackensack, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Whats the diffrence between palmers house and regular hilton
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
What its the Power House all about? Where is this place? What do they do and or provide? What are the prices?
Angelin m.
Is it located in chicago?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What cool stuff they have?
Emory C.
Raleigh, NC
Is this hotel family friendly?