BY THE OVE GLOVE

Handling all your hot jobs!  Withstands extreme heat up to 480°F. Great for: Welding Barbeques Lightbulb Changes Car Repair Rearranging Fireplace Logs And More! Flame Resistant Outer layer made of non-flammable DuPont NOMEX™ and KEVLAR™. Five finger flexi-grip for left or right hand. With the Handyman s Ove Glove®, you can handle all of the hot jobs around your house.  The five fingered flexi-grip allows you to move with ease whether welding or simply changing a hot lightbulb. How does the Ove Glove® work?  The tough exterior layer of the glove forms a thermal isolation barrier slowing the temperature increase in the soft, double-knit cotton interior. When exposed to an open flame, the outer layer of the Ove Glove® will not catch fire or melt. The Ove Glove® s outer layer is made of 86% Nomex® and 14% Kevlar® Mac see more...

Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
Overall I like this glove. It makes it easier to grab and handle hot items. Regular oven mitts are bulky and sometimes you can feel the heat through them. Plus with the Ove glove you can use it for more than just the oven and barbeque; grasping a hot light bulb, touching the outside of machines that can heat up, or any other use you can find for it. The only draw back to this that I see is that I've only found it in one basic size.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
My Ove Glove was given to me as a gift a few years ago. I didn't know I would use it so much, it has become my go-to handler. I love the fact that you get a whole hand to use and the rubber grips certainly help you have a secure hold on things. I use this everyday!
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
This product is so handy to have around the house. I like that you can fit your whole hand in it and it makes it easier when grabbing hot pans out of the oven. I've had one for a couple years now and it still intact. I haven't ever burned myself when using it.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
When handling anything hot in the kitchen these gloves are great. I use them every time I do canning. You can handle hot jars without burning your hand. I take 1 star away because after several washings they tend to not work as well. But overall great product!
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I always purchase nifty new gadgets and 'as seen on TV' type items for my mother for Xmas because she gets a kick out of trying new things. Although it works, you can still feel a lot of the heat through it because it's not very thick.
Jessica D.
Morrisonville, IL
I have the original Ove Glove and love it! I got it as a gift about 4 years ago maybe and have used it just about every other day since. It has never gotten my hand burned and always gives me a good grip on my pans.
Wilma F.
I got one of these after seeing it on 'As Seen on TV' ad and it really works. My only complaint is that they should make more sizes. My hand is small. It would be easier to use if the glove fit a bit snugger.
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC
The ove glove works great! We have two in our house. Its easy to wear and is easier to grab things than a usual oven mit. However it gets dirty pretty easily and you can't wash it in the washing machine.
B V.
Vacaville, CA
The ove glove is so great that our family uses it every day. It is so much easier taking things out of the oven or just handling hot things in general because you can use all of your fingers. It also does not let the heat to your hands which is great!
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
I like this glove because you can grab a hold of things easier in the oven then the standard oven mitt but they aren't washable so any food that gets on them is stuck on them.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
How do you clean your Ove Glove?
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
What's the material made of? Does it really work?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this really work? Has anyone used this?