The Outdoor Greatroom Company Outdoor Greatroom Company Lazy Susan Add-On for 20-Inch Fire Pit Tables uploaded by Beth P.

BY THE OUTDOOR GREATROOM COMPANY

Features: -Fits all 20" round crystal fire burner fire pit tables-Uses existing fire pit burner cover to create unique and functional lazy susan in middle of table-Easy to install and use-Raises table height of cover approximately 1"-Product Type:. see more...

Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. So cozy and inviting
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Love this idea! It’s so cute and has more then one purpose which is a great purchase ! I got mine online for an affordable price everyone always complimented it when they saw it
Lindsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love this super cool little table with a lazy susan on it.  It's practical for when you are having guests over and want to be a good host.  It is also really cute and goes well with my outside decorum.  If mine breaks, I would buy another one.  I really like it.
Kina W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love using this during nice cool or super cold winter nights!! Cuddling with my husband enjoying the outside for a lengthy period of time without worrying about being too cold makes this a winner!
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is a great little table for and out side get together ! It has a lazy Susan so you can make finger food and just let the table go around so they can get what they want !
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
My husband and I absolutely love having bonfires, but the housing we live in does not allow bonfires like we are used to. So when we moved we decided to get this fire pit!
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I look forward to the day that I buy my first home. I've always wanted one of these in my back yard. The best thing about this one, is that you can also use it as a table.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
This is s great fire pit for on the budget families. I love mine we have a tiny porch and it does put out some heat very effective I love it
Madison V.
Great for extending an existing table! Looks great on a porch/patio! Great to add when entertainint, and taking out to save room later!
Taylor F.
McHenry , IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Perfector the back patio I suggest it so it's no mess no clean up u have a wonderful fire with the family cover it and go to bed
Anna M.
Are these expensive?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Where could I buy one of these??? Would be nice for my back porch.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Have you used it and do you recommend it.?
Cindy H.
How heavy or sturdy is this table?