The Other Woman
4.50 / 5 based on 263 Reviews
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
If only women could band together and deal with cheating dogs in this manner! I love how the girls came together despite the worst to take out the trash.
Funny, entertaining, chick flick! Grab a bottle of wine and some girlfriends and enjoy! They chose great actresses for this movie and a great soundtrack.
I just saw this movie and it was cuter then I thought. I like the personalities of the two main female characters. So different which makes it funnier.
Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too
GREATTTT movie!! It is pretty much a chick flick but it is also hilarious! Ive watched it 3 times already, and will watch it again and again and again!
I am not a Chick Flick Movie fan at all but i loved this one. it was so funny and revengeful. loved it. i can watch over and over and it never gets old
I love this movie! Such a cute movie to watch with the girls. So cute and great plot! All the actresses are amazing and so funny together! Great movie!
I loved this film. I thought it was absolutely hilarious and had a great plot that kept me very intrigued. I liked all the actors that they picked for this movie because they are very well known and all acted very well with each other. I would definitely watch this movie again.
Cute movie, predictable though. Funny moments. Worth watching at least once. Don't know if I'd buy it to add to my collection but glad I rented it
I really didn't think I would like this movie, but it proved me wrong. This is a great inspirational movie for anyone looking for a laugh/cry film.
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?