BY NICK CASSAVETES #43 in Movies

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
This is a must see comedy for all women. Went to see it with my sister-in-law and we both laughed the whole time. Then watched it again on a Redbox rental.
Amy M.
Center line, MI
Good movie, makes you laugh and wonder, what would I do if that happened to me? Probably not what they did!! Good chemistry for the movie with the actors.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I watched this movie for the first time a few weeks ago and it was a great movie! It made me laugh and it also made me cry overall it's a must see movie!
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great film!!! Definitely makes you think about where their mindsets are. Why they do what they do during the movie. I really enjoyed how odd it was.
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie, so funny! I can totally watch it over and over. This movie is very much worth owning as well. Even my husband enjoys watching it with me.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
I just saw this movie and it was cuter then I thought. I like the personalities of the two main female characters. So different which makes it funnier.
Brittany G.
Funny, entertaining, chick flick! Grab a bottle of wine and some girlfriends and enjoy! They chose great actresses for this movie and a great soundtrack.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best chic flick I've seen in a while! I watched it twice in one night if that tells you anything! It was so funny.. i pretty much laughed most the time!
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If only women could band together and deal with cheating dogs in this manner! I love how the girls came together despite the worst to take out the trash.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
GREAT MOVIE!!!! I watched this in theaters with my fiancé. He didn't want to watch it, but after the movie was over, he admitted it was pretty good. :)
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin, NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
lincoln
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.