BY NICK CASSAVETES

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
Tuti Fruti Reviews ..
Raleigh
This movie was more about a friendship between the three women, than about getting back at the man that put them through hell (which in my opinion, would have made the movie way funnier)
Erika M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Witty cast of woman who want to get back at the asshole who attempted to play all of them. I loved the plot behind the movie and I think it makes for a perfect girls night with some wine.
Ruby N.
Ludowici, GA
When it comes to Cameron DIaz, you love her or you don't. I do! She's a really talented actress. Her talents shined on the flick! I've watched 5+ which is rare for me. I recommend it!
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I found myself laughing and crying during this movie!! I can't imagine the heartachhe one would experience finding out your husband is cheating on you! But wow! What revenge!!
Mira H.
This movie is absolutely hilarious. Looking for the perfect movie to watch for a girl's night? This is perfect for you. It is completely predictable, but it is lighthearted fun.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie! Really shows women how independent and powerful you can be after so many years of marriage! I feel that they picked the best cast and it was so hilarious!
Kimberly B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This moving was amazing. My girlfriend was just going through a rough break up and we went and saw this movie and laughed the whole time. Great cast. I later bought the movie
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
I hope all girls that have been cheated on by one guy at the same time does this! omg this movie is so funny and i love how the girls have the mind to do all those schemes! lol
Elizabeth T.
Fayetteville, NC
Really no reviews? Hmph. Well I just watched this movie a few days ago and man was it good! This movie is pretty darn funny but I about died from laughter at the very end!!
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin , NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
lincoln
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.