BY NICK CASSAVETES

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I really liked this movie! I thought it would be just like all other comedy movie of this kind, and of course they are all similar, but it kept me laughing and that's all I care about! Great actresses in the lead roles!
Zofia M.
I liked this movie and thought it was perfect to watch with my girlfriends. We all laughed and thought about our own ways to get at the main character's husband. I would totally watch this again, I love Cameron Diaz!
Kayla B.
Columbia, NJ
The beginning of this movie was very funny but it sort of trailed off as you watched it. I loved the characters. It's a good movie to watch with your girl friends but I wouldn't ever subject my boyfriend to it.
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
This is a really good chick flick comedy. I wish real life women would do this to the men who are cheating on them instead of fighting but this had me laughing throughout the whole movie and I love the ending too!
Amy A.
Martins Ferry, OH
I seen this movie in the theaters and I love it I could not stop laughing, I love the actors that played in this movie, especially Cameron Diaz, she's the one that makes me laugh, she's the best actor ever.
Kay W.
Funny but not laugh out loud worthy. It was predictable, yet I enjoyed it. Not a film I would watch over and over though. The women worked great together. Leslie Mann was my favorite! She always has me laughing.
Tiffany W.
Bend, OR
This is a enjoyable chick flick to watch with your girlfriends! You will laugh!! Love Cameron Diaz in this movie! Does remind me of another movie- John tucker must die .. Just with older women in it .
Domonique V.
Funny movie. All the ladies play fantastic characters. Worth watching. I had a few chuckles throughout the movie. Not for kids or tweeners. I would say this deals too much with adult situations.
Tobi O.
St. Louis, MO
Honestly, I had very low hopes for this movie but It was actually better than I was expecting! It's an excellent feel good chick flick and all the main actresses are believable in their roles
Paige D.
Eunice, LA
HILARIOUS!!! this movie had my family and I in tears, it was interesting and fun to watch. There are some inappropriate content for children, but for Teenagers and older, its a great movie
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin , NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
lincoln
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.