The Other Woman

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
Amy A.
Martins Ferry, OH
I seen this movie in the theaters and I love it I could not stop laughing, I love the actors that played in this movie, especially Cameron Diaz, she's the one that makes me laugh, she's the best actor ever.
Kay W.
Funny but not laugh out loud worthy. It was predictable, yet I enjoyed it. Not a film I would watch over and over though. The women worked great together. Leslie Mann was my favorite! She always has me laughing.
Tiffany W.
Bend, OR
This is a enjoyable chick flick to watch with your girlfriends! You will laugh!! Love Cameron Diaz in this movie! Does remind me of another movie- John tucker must die .. Just with older women in it .
Domonique V.
Funny movie. All the ladies play fantastic characters. Worth watching. I had a few chuckles throughout the movie. Not for kids or tweeners. I would say this deals too much with adult situations.
Tobi O.
St. Louis, MO
Honestly, I had very low hopes for this movie but It was actually better than I was expecting! It's an excellent feel good chick flick and all the main actresses are believable in their roles
Paige D.
Eunice, LA
HILARIOUS!!! this movie had my family and I in tears, it was interesting and fun to watch. There are some inappropriate content for children, but for Teenagers and older, its a great movie
Erika M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Witty cast of woman who want to get back at the asshole who attempted to play all of them. I loved the plot behind the movie and I think it makes for a perfect girls night with some wine.
Tuti Fruti Reviews ..
This movie was more about a friendship between the three women, than about getting back at the man that put them through hell (which in my opinion, would have made the movie way funnier)
Ruby N.
Ludowici, GA
When it comes to Cameron DIaz, you love her or you don't. I do! She's a really talented actress. Her talents shined on the flick! I've watched 5+ which is rare for me. I recommend it!
Mira H.
This movie is absolutely hilarious. Looking for the perfect movie to watch for a girl's night? This is perfect for you. It is completely predictable, but it is lighthearted fun.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin, NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.