The Other Woman

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
Alex H.
I thought this movie was absolutely hilarious. It is about two women who find out their boyfriend/husband is cheating on them, and go to long lengths to get him back. It's a great movie to watch with your girlfriends on a Saturday night.
Jessica S.
Foxworth, MS
Hilarious movie I laughed all the way through! It was such a good movie if u have ever been cheated on you can really appreciate the hilarious emotions all of the women went through and why they were doing what they were doing!!!
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a funny movie - I spent 90% of it laughing so hard i couldn't even breathe. Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton and Leslie Mann have such wonderful chemistry you almost wish you were part of their group. Also very empowering for women.
Ashley G.
This movie is so funny!! The first time I watched it was at my friends house while having a girls night. We all laughed our asses of to this movie. I would recommend this movie to anyone having a girls night or just need a laugh.
Megan R.
Boone, NC
Very good chick movie! I liked that it had a more positive vibe for women instead of portraying them as whore-ish and willing to sleep with a married man regardless of the wife's feelings. Really funny, too! I loved the movie!
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
I love this movie. My mom got it for me for my birthday because her boss said it was super funny. Well after watching it with my mom and my boyfriend we couldn't believe how good and funny it was! Even my boyfriend liked it!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I really liked this movie! I thought it would be just like all other comedy movie of this kind, and of course they are all similar, but it kept me laughing and that's all I care about! Great actresses in the lead roles!
Zofia M.
I liked this movie and thought it was perfect to watch with my girlfriends. We all laughed and thought about our own ways to get at the main character's husband. I would totally watch this again, I love Cameron Diaz!
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
This is a really good chick flick comedy. I wish real life women would do this to the men who are cheating on them instead of fighting but this had me laughing throughout the whole movie and I love the ending too!
Kayla B.
Columbia, NJ
The beginning of this movie was very funny but it sort of trailed off as you watched it. I loved the characters. It's a good movie to watch with your girl friends but I wouldn't ever subject my boyfriend to it.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin, NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.