BY NICK CASSAVETES #43 in Movies

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
Such a fun watch! The chemistry between the girl was delightful. The story line interesting and the acting was better than I thought it would be. Leslie Mann is HYSTERICAL. I love her to pieces and Cameron Diaz and newbie Kate Upton held her own. I was not expecting movie of the year but it was a super fun, light movie to watch.
Lizzette P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It's an OKAY movie. If you are looking for a movie to waste time, something that is mindless than this is the movie to watch. It was nice to see that the story was going a little deep in the story of the 3 main female characters but it was a bit unrealistic. Also, I find Leslie Mann so annoying and her acting horrible.
Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
The other woman was funny and definitely a kick ass movie for anyone who has been cheated on. But with that being sad it's not that kind of movie you'll be watching over and over again maybe a night with the girls. It was a good movie, but they possibly could have done just a little more with the cast them had!
Lauren A.
I seriously love every movie Leslie Mann does. She is hilarious. This movie is no exception. It's great to see all the girls come together instead of being apart because of a man. So funny and can always watch over and over.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
This movie is absolutely hilarious. I think it shows a good point that us as women normally hate the other woman our man is cheating on us with but if we look at it, that person didn't know. So bam! Tag team. All the women get to gather and stick it to him instead of each other for once! Love it!!!!
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It was a cute movie. The husband was such a scum bag!!!! I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I'm glad that it ended like it did. I did think it was a bit unrealistic that all the women got along so well... Whatever. Leslie Mann's voice is very annoying in this, but I still like her.
Allie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I adore this movie.  The actresses in it are phenomenal! I love how they take such a crappy situation and turn it around to make the best of it.  It's a great depiction that friendship can come from the oddest of places and still withstand the obstacles it endures.
Brandy W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I thought this movie was great. A bit unrealistic but it would be great if this is how women really could be. And while I agree this guy was a total jerk, I thought the punishment was a bit harsh in the end (maybe all the blood)- still thought it was cute and would recommend
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
This wasn't a bad movie. It was entertaining and had a decent cast. I could easily watch this again. Overall, it is a feel good movie and will have you in stitches. This is worth a watch.
Astrid D.
Arleta, CA
I loved this movie. I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing. It was nice to see a movie about a not so conventional friendship among women. Its not Bridesmaids, but its a nice movie to watch with your girls, or even your man.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin , NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
lincoln
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.