The Other Woman
4.48 / 5 based on 245 Reviews
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
This is such a charming movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's definitely a feel good comedy. I love the actors that played in this movie Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton played their roles stupendously... Watch the movie yourself!!!!
I really enjoyed watching this movie! It has a bit of humor, a bit of love, a bit of friendship and a lots of woman power! The scenes and locations are very nice. Actors and acting in movie is amazing! Also, I liked Nicki Minaj as an actor - she was really good. Overall, it's great movie to watch. :)
I enjoy this movie but it seemed like a grown up version of John Tucker Must Die, especially how they gave him hormones too. Overall it was a cute movie and would recommend it for any girls night in.
I watched this on Netflix and I loved it! It was really funny and, even though it's a tad unrealistic, I love that the girls banded together to bring the man down and became friends in the process
Honestly I was sort of disappointed, I heard really good reviews and it just didn't meet my expectations. It was still funny and I did enjoy it, I was just a bit disappointed.
Good relaxed movie to watch, I like to have it on in the background when I'm doing something, or I can sit and enjoy the movie with a bunch of friends or my boyfriend
A really funny movie to make you laugh. It is great pick to watch with girls on get together. All the characters are hilarious and performed very well.
Even the weirdest and most unexpected friends come to your lives and you may not know it, but their lives would eventually play a big role in yours.
This movie was so much better then j expected it to be, the initial plot had me worried, but omg all doubts out the window, boy was that ever good.
I loved this movie. The women were all fantastic together and it had me in stiches for most of the movie! Definitely suggested for a girl's night!
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?