BY NICK CASSAVETES #36 in Movies

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
Samantha Y.
Dymchurch, Kent
Ouch! i loved this one its just something weve all wanted to do kill the girl our partner cheats with but end up being mates with them and screwing him over! girl power at its best! strong female film lots of awesome actors lots of room for improvement as i fee that it dulls alot
Dany F.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Me parece una película muy graciosa. La puedo ver una y otra vez y seguir riéndome de las mismas escenas. Me encanta como actúan y cómo cada quien encaja con su papel a la perfección.
Me gusta la venganza de todas estas mujeres y en las locuras que se someten para lograr atrapar a el hombre infiel.
Constance M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
first of all let me tell that my favorite thing about this movie is how the three women conspire against the cheating bastard! I'm tired of seeing women turning against each other just because YOUR boyfriend is a cheater! Is so much easy to have each others backs. This is a funny movie with a great example of how it should always be when a guy cheats!
Mia G.
I found this movie funny and very silly. But also hard to believe, but that's okay. One of those movies you can watch with your girlfriends and you can easily relate to at least one of the characters in the movie, whether it's the cheating husband, or the other "woman". Lot's of funny moments, but not rolling over dying from laughter kind of funny.
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids , MB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is so good!!! Leslie Mann and Cameron Diaz are brilliant together. The story line is great and the acting is good. I really like the music in this movie. My favorite scene is when Leslie Mann and Cameron Diaz are hanging out in Cameron's closet and getting drunk! Such a good movie!! Good to watch if you need a good laugh.
Michell E.
This is such a charming movie.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It's definitely a feel good comedy.  I love the actors that played in this movie Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton played their roles stupendously...  Watch the movie yourself!!!!
Ana D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed watching this movie! It has a bit of humor, a bit of love, a bit of friendship and a lots of woman power! The scenes and locations are very nice. Actors and acting in movie is amazing! Also, I liked Nicki Minaj as an actor - she was really good. Overall, it's great movie to watch. :)
Meghan C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I enjoy this movie but it seemed like a grown up version of John Tucker Must Die, especially how they gave him hormones too. Overall it was a cute movie and would recommend it for any girls night in.
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I watched this on Netflix and I loved it! It was really funny and, even though it's a tad unrealistic, I love that the girls banded together to bring the man down and became friends in the process
Brooke S.
Honestly I was sort of disappointed, I heard really good reviews and it just didn't meet my expectations. It was still funny and I did enjoy it, I was just a bit disappointed.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin, NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
lincoln
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.