The Other Woman
4.50 / 5 based on 259 Reviews
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
Very good movie. Kept me laughing the entire time. Great group of ladies. Def a must see.
Love this movie. A chick flick yes but I also watched with hubby and we both enjoyed it!
Totally looooooved this movie! Cameron Diaz is so hilarious, such a great chick flick!
This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away.
I LOVE this movie it's so so so funny!!! It meets all my standards for a good movie!
Truly LOL Funny! Refreshingly witty & unpredictable! I absolutely loved this movie!
I really enjoyed this movie! Yes some parts were sad but most were really funny!
This was a super cute movie. A lot of funny scenes! Definitely worth watching,
This was a pretty good/funny movie! Love these actresses especially Leslie Mann.
Hilarious!!! Must see!! This movie is great to watch with all your girlfriends!
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?