The Other Woman
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
This movie is so funny! Leslie Mann is hilarious. This is the perfect chick flick for a girls night.
Love this movie !!! Totally recommend watching .. Full of laughter and joy its one of my favorites💖
This movie wasn't as good as I expected. I thought they would have longer moments of revenge. Haha
Um I didn't like it! Pretty lame.., didn't find it funny at all! Wouldn't watch it again for sure!
Very funny movie! Kick ass woman gets back at her cheating husband what can be better than that!!!
Cute movie... I will watch anything with Cameron Diaz in it, basically. Shes such a great actress!
It was a funny movie. Not as funny as I expected it to be though. It's still a great movie though.
This movie was HILARIOUS!! I watched this & could not stop laughing out loud! Loved it so much!!!
Hahahahah I loves this movie, its funny and very entertaining... loved what they did as a team lol
If it has Cameron Diaz in it, you already know it's going to be a freaking amazing movie and funny.
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?