BY NICK CASSAVETES #39 in Movies

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this film. I thought it was absolutely hilarious and had a great plot that kept me very intrigued. I liked all the actors that they picked for this movie because they are very well known and all acted very well with each other. I would definitely watch this movie again.
Hannah A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This was just as good as Danielle told me it would be. This was so funny and very woman empowering which you don’t see enough of in Hollywood. I thought that this was sweet and I would watch it again. Kate Upton was great in this. I can really see her becoming an actress. The girl has got talent. Diaz was of course, marvelous in this, but she needs to play more roles than just all the uptight ones.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I liked this movie I didn't think it was out of this world funny. It had it's funny parts, I think if you have ever been cheated on you will relate to parts of the movie I loved the ending tho. That was kind of funny. I like Cameron Diaz, she can be pretty funny.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the best chick flicks I've seen in a long time. I love the spin it takes where they all come together because they were screwed over by the same guy, instead of hating each other. This movie made me laugh a lot and gave a good sense of "Girl Power".
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
The Other Woman is farfetched, but still manages to be funny. I like that the cast was female driven & that when they are all wronged by the same man they take action and get payback in a hilarious way. This is a fun and funny movie for a girls nite in. Kick back with your best girls and have a few cocktails. You can trade stories of the worst guys you have dated.
Kelly P.
Muncie , IN
The twists and turns of this comical monstrosity can actually happen in life but probably not with this many laughs and this much skin that was okay by me as it could keep my husband not afraid to watch a chick flick with me ha! ha! Keep the girlfriends coming
Jenifer T.
Omg greatest revenge movie ever makes me think why i never thought of getting my ex boyfriends back with these pranks. Lots of funny scene makes me wish i had really wish my friends and i had a closer bond now that we live at a distance from each other.
Stephanie G.
I Loved This Movie. I Saw It First When It Was In Theaters, And Laughed Throughout The Entire Movie. Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, And Kate Upton Are SO Great Together. I Love Love Love Leslie Mann. I Think She's Hilarious, And So Amazing At Physical Comedy. Overall Great Movie. Definitely Recommend It. It Would Be A Good Movie For A Girls Night.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
YAS!! This movie is so funny!!!! Cameron Diaz is one of my favorite actress and in this one she just killed it! It a total chick flick and a great movie to see with all your girls! It is a total 10 super recommended to have very great time! :) <3 !!!!
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
Such a fun watch! The chemistry between the girl was delightful. The story line interesting and the acting was better than I thought it would be. Leslie Mann is HYSTERICAL. I love her to pieces and Cameron Diaz and newbie Kate Upton held her own. I was not expecting movie of the year but it was a super fun, light movie to watch.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin, NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
lincoln
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.