The Other Woman
4.50 / 5 based on 259 Reviews
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
Love this movie is hilarious ! Wife and the mistress seeking for lovely revenge of the same men but funny!
Best chick flick. I loved all of these characters. They really made me laugh, cry, and empathize with them!
I didn't think this movie was going to be that great but after watching it I thought it was pretty good.
Great plot line and so funny! Well done acting and great character outlines. Very humerus and relatable.
I really enjoyed this movie! it was very funny and a good date night movie! I would definitely recommend.
Non stop laughing! ! I loved this movie and I will definitely watch again! Hilarious must see pick me up!
This was one of my favorite movies! I saw it in the theater the weekend it came out and it was hilarious!
Laughed out loud in the theater! Great cast that worked well together! Could watch over and over again
I loved this movie! It's seriously great and never gets old! A great movie to watch over and over again
Funny movie! I loved how there were so many famous people in it! recommend if you want to have a laugh
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?