The Other Woman
4.48 / 5 based on 245 Reviews
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
Even though the plot was predictable it was still funny & entertaining. The cast really worked well together.
I actually just watched this the other night and had an unexpected great laugh. it is perfect for a night in!
This is such a fun movie to watch. I love these three actresses together. Had me laughing the entire movie.
Such a funny movie. Great movie for a girls night in! I really loved that Taylor Kinney, mcm every Monday!
Love this movie is hilarious ! Wife and the mistress seeking for lovely revenge of the same men but funny!
Best chick flick. I loved all of these characters. They really made me laugh, cry, and empathize with them!
I love this movie, every time I watch this movie I laugh so hard.I think everyone would enjoy this movie
Non stop laughing! ! I loved this movie and I will definitely watch again! Hilarious must see pick me up!
This was one of my favorite movies! I saw it in the theater the weekend it came out and it was hilarious!
I really enjoyed this movie! it was very funny and a good date night movie! I would definitely recommend.
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?