The Other Woman
4.50 / 5 based on 257 Reviews
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 90 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
This movie was funny and I enjoyed the characters. Its a great "chic flick" at home. Even my husband enjoyed it.
One of the best movies to have came out in a few years! Love it! The dynamics of this movie are so great and funny.
Funny movie. This is the kinda movie you watch one time because if you watch it again you notice how lame it is.
I love this because Nicki was in it plus I love me some Cameron Diaz she is so funny in this movie I love her :)
Liked this movie alot...taylor kinney is so hot! but was funny and gave me a lot of good laughs while watching it!
Great chick flick!!! It's very funny and can also resonate with a lot of women as well! Definitely recommend it!
What a great movie! it is so funny and the actresses and actors are all really great! Would definitely recommend!
This movie is hilarious. I really like how the ladies' personalities get along in the movie. They get along well.
This movie was pretty funny, I actually wasn't expecting much but it had quite a few moments that made me laugh.
Recently watched this movie and thought it was a really nice chick flick. So funny and great for a girl's night!
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?