The Other Woman
4.50 / 5 based on 259 Reviews
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
This movie is one of my recent favorites. The humor isn't trashy and the girls actually seem to like each other. Loved it!
This movie was highly entertaining and was hilarious! I watched it with my girlfriends and we got a great laugh out of it.
This is a great chick flick. Very funny and entertaining, totally recommend it for a weekend watch, alone or with a friend.
It was pretty funny. The plot is too bad. I like the actresses in the movie. Its a fun movie to watch for a girls night.
Cute movie it had some funny parts to it. I would have liked to see more drama. I think that it was over all a okay movie
I found the movie to be great! I had many laughs. I enjoyed it with a few of my girlfriends. Deffinatley a chic movie
Great movie! comedies are my favorite and the three actresses are all wonderful. much better than i was expecting to be.
The movie was funny but not hilarious, they could've done a lot more with this especially with the actresses they had.
my two best friends and i went and saw this movie when it came out in theaters. we died laughing. it was a great cast!
I love this movie, its funny and sad! But really good. There were some laugh out loud moments! Definitely recommend :)
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?