The Other Woman
4.48 / 5 based on 245 Reviews
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
Okay, so this is close to one of the best movies I have ever seen. Its hilarious and I would recommend to anyone, especially women.
Very funny movie. I would watch it again. The acting was good and the story line kept moving. I love the actors and actresses in it.
Absolutely fun movie for anyone to watch. Makes you cherish the women around you and what they've done. Definitely would see again.
It was funny and entertaining, I recommended it to my daughter and she got a good laugh out of it. Not something I would watch over
I laughed so hard during this movie. A must watch chick flick. So good. I would definitely watch this a second or even third time.
I absolutely loved this movie! I saw it with my mom and little sister in theaters and we were cracking up the whole entire time.
My boyfriend and I love this movie!!! It's a pretty funny movie and we watch every time we just stay in and have a movie night
I thought this movie was just okay. I laughed here and there, but was overall disappointed. I was expecting more in this movie.
I loved this movie! I think the cast was hilarious together & it was a feel good comedy! I could watch it over & over again
I personally thought this was a funny movie. I wasn't crazy about the actors/actresses but it ended up being an "OK" movie.
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?