The Other Woman
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
The Other Woman
- "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
- "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
- "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
- "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
- "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
I just watched this movie on HBO Go and thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the display of girl power but I don't think this is very realistic.
I watched this movie with my mom and we could not stop laughing!! Cameron Diaz is awesome. I love her movies. And Taylor Kinney-BONUS!
I watched this with my girl friends. We laughed so hard. I told my husband he better behave because I have learned how to get him back.
Although this movie can be predictable at times it was completely hilarious at all times. Leslie Mann and Cameron Diaz were phenomenal!
Awesome movie to watch with your friends! We never stopped laughing. Plus, watching three women get back at a guy was pretty hilarious.
Absolutely fun movie for anyone to watch. Makes you cherish the women around you and what they've done. Definitely would see again.
Very funny movie. I would watch it again. The acting was good and the story line kept moving. I love the actors and actresses in it.
Okay, so this is close to one of the best movies I have ever seen. Its hilarious and I would recommend to anyone, especially women.
It was funny and entertaining, I recommended it to my daughter and she got a good laugh out of it. Not something I would watch over
I laughed so hard during this movie. A must watch chick flick. So good. I would definitely watch this a second or even third time.
Q & A
Who did you watch this with?
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Would you watch part 2
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Is this movie good?