BY NICK CASSAVETES #41 in Movies

Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent buddy comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When Carly (Diaz) learns that her boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann), the two women become unlikely friends. When he turns out to be an even bigger cheat than they knew, they make plans with yet another of his mistresses (Kate Upton) to teach him a lesson – or three! see more...

The Other Woman
  • "Granted its a total chick flick and not the most thought provoking movie but if you're in need of a good laugh... especially at the cost of a guy this is the movie for you. " in 12 reviews
  • "This was a really good movie, although they could of kept some of the scenes with the girls hanging out of their bikini's, this is a movie for women, not for men to drool over." in 10 reviews
  • "I saw it with my sister and my mom and we could not stop laughing." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this movie love how they became friend after the pain one did to the other and how she helped her get rid off that ugly guy really funny movie too " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a very funny movie.I really enjoyed watching this.Can make your stress go away." in 7 reviews
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
The definition of a girl power movie. This movie focuses on building women up instead of tearing them down. It is all too relatable to so many women. Cameron Diaz is amazing as always, Leslie Mann is a gem, and Kate Upton is too sweet. This movie is entertaining, funny and will have you rooting for them the whole time. Definitely a go to for a girls night in.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You will laugh and you will cry and you will get really angry! This movie has all the stages and emotions of dealing with a cheating husband. The only thing is this really does not show real life. These women would never be friends but it still makes for a really great movie!
Aeryka F.
San Antonio, TX
This movie is so funny! Cameron Diaz was like a bad chick and she was tired of everyone and was so relatable. Its so cool to see women work together instead of tearing each other up! I love this movie so much! I watch it like all the time!
Brooke B.
The Other Woman will make you laugh and cry. It's hysterically funny while being in such a horrible situation. The actresses all play their roles exceptionally well.
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
This is one of my favorite movies with Cameron Diaz. It is so funny.  This is just a feel good movie. Love that a women shows a man that she does not need him to be successful. I will watch this one again!
Aly M.
This is such a charming movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it, once flying solo with a bottle of wine and Chex Mix, and another time with my mom. I love Leslie Mann and all her movies. The story line is pretty straight forward; no deep analysis needed. It's definitely a feel good, girl power comedy that will have you laughing/screaming/maybe sobbing from start to finish. I'm crossing my fingers for a part II; I'd be all over that.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
I didn't think I was going too like this movie... pero I did 😂
It made me laugh so hard and get into some feels.
It's predictable, which I figured for the most part... but it's a chick flick with what me and any my friends would do it we were in that situation.

I love Mark Kings wife, she's absolutely hilarious.
It's definitely worth watching with your girlfriends
Meghan M.
After seeing previews, I fully expected this movie to be one of those that look a lot better in commercials than it actually was. Thankfully, this movie was not like that. There were so many hilarious parts, i was dying laughing. I don't think I could pick a favorite part--the lines were so witty and just funny! I made my husband watch it after, and even he was cracking up. The Other Woman is a great chick flick and I would highly recommend it!
Also, I loved the cover of 'Love is a Battlefield'.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
In my opinion, this is one of the best chick flick comedies released in the last 5 years. Every character is cast perfectly and the natural chemistry makes you really believe in their friendship. This is the perfect movie to watch after a breakup to lift your spirits or even just on a typical girl's night! It's sure to bring you laughs and lighten the mood of a situation too many of us have been in. Definitely recommend viewing this film, even more than once!
Lauline G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Honestly, HILARIOUS. I really enjoyed watching this movie. Again, I was hesitant when I saw Kate Upton in the cast, but she is adorable in the movie. The premise of the movie is something that all women can relate to a certain extent (less dramatic I hope), but nonetheless is a great movie packed with lots of laughs.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who did you watch this with?
Ashley D.
Who was your favorite actress in this movie?
Kandice R.
Berlin , NJ
Would you watch part 2
stacey d.
lincoln
I have not yet seen this but heard so many good reviews and i really want to watch it. Is or when does it come on netflix
Sonya N.