BY NONE

• Can anyone recommend any other good books about Anne Boly...1 Answers
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
Phillipa Gregory is an amazing author in general. Her tales and delicate details transport you as if you were experiencing everything for yourself. The journey of Anne Boleyn is extremely interesting already but Phillipa just adds so much to the story.
Jan G.
im so addicted to this era, I loved this fiction historic drama book. I found this in the teenager section lol I'm not a teenager but I felt transported to that era like if I was a teenager. Philippa Gregory is an amazing writer. totally record this book.

Holli B.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely loved this book! I decided to read it after having seen the movie (which was also great) and I'm so glad I did. There's so much detail in the book and it's pretty historically accurate with a little added drama. I've since read several other books by her and have never been disappointed!
Whitney B.
Walnut Creek, CA
I loved this book! It's very long but I could not put it down. The author writes incredibly well and sucks you into the story. I had seen the movie, but it scratches the surface of all the events and plot lines in the book. I would definitely recommend it!
Cora F.
Auburn, CA
This was the first book I read by this author and I didn't want the book to end. I was hooked from the beginning. This book also got me started on my love for historical fiction based on King Henry iiv wives and other stories about influential women from that time. Since this book I have read maybe 7+ by this author and I haven't been disappointed once.
Lenita R.
Wilmington, DE
One of my favorite historical novels. The artistic liberties might offend some purists but this isn't exactly a book you pick up expecting historical accuracy.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
I loved this book (and most of the books by Phillipa Gregory). Really helps history to come alive!
Chloe H.
Love this book. It is a long story, but you get into it really well. story follows through and is an easy read. Great if you love that side of history.
Cora F.
Auburn, CA
Can anyone recommend any other good books about Anne Bolyen?