BY THE ORIGINALS #92 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...4 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
The Originals is a spin-off from the Vampire Diaries. It focuses on the original vampire family who return to New Orleans to reclaim the city they helped build that is now under the control of a vampire named Marcel. Marcel also happens to be the "son" of Klaus Mickelson (an original).

When on Vampire Diaries, the Original family were the villains you came to love. This show is miles better than The Vampire Diaries in my opinion. So much so, that I stopped watching the Vampire Diaries ( have to go back and watch what I missed!) The show has a brilliant cast, characters, great story and good location. I like the way they have made this show darker and more "grown up· The crossovers that happen from time-to-face time with Mystic Falls and The Vampire Diaries cast is great.

There's really never a full moment in the show, and if there seems like it's starting to go slow....just wait out the 5- 10 min because that means something is about to happen!

I'm so sad the show is over, but excited to see the spin-off with Hope Mickelson. Can't wait!
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you loved vampire diaries you will definitely love the originals. It’s soooo good. I’m sad that it’s about to end. Every season is better than the previous one. It’s a must watch.
Daliangelys S.
Doral, FL
The Originals is a Spin-Off from The Vampire Diaries, I fell in love with the original family on TVD and I followed them to their series, it's another of my favorite series, I love the supernatural. Why do we love bad boys so much? Klaus is bad but I love him, he is my favorite but the way he is with his daughter is beautiful.
Anna W.
Bamberg
Better then Vampire Diaries. Its not so "dry". We will see what will happen. And how much seasons they will have. I hope they dont make 20 seasons. Or this will be like with VD.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I started out as an avid  The Vampire Diaries fan, but my alliance has now shifted over to  The Originals !! I think this show is so much better. The drama, the story line, the plot twists... just keep it coming. This is definitely one of my guilty pleasures, and whenever it's on, it's one of the only shows I record and watch every week on my DVR box.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows. Great for anyone who is a fan of the supernatural. It’s got warewolves, witches and vampires.
A spin off from The Vampire diaries, it’s a show that keeps you on your feet and isn’t afraid to take risks with its characters. Sad it’s coming to an end! Luckily you can watch it on Netflix!
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Vampires, Werewolves, Witches they are all in this one series. The men of this show will captivate every woman watching and the woman on this show will bring men into their eyes. This show is similar to Vampire Diaries but with more adult situations. I would recommend this series to anyone who loves action supernatural shows.
Shawnice P.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the seasons of Vampire Diaries The Originals were on as they made the show a bit more exciting, which is exactly how this spin off is. It's intense, filled with loads of drama, romance, spiritualism, revenge and many characters you'll love or love to hate. Give it a chance, if you haven't.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
EVEN BETTER THAN VAMPIRE DIARIES! More mature and way mor interesting. New Orleans has a lot to do with my family and I grew up on the LA/MS border (literally five minutes away if that) loved this!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Spinoff of vampire diaries, i started to like these characters just a little bit more. Anytime klaus was in vampire diaries i was happy. You love to hate him, and then you just love him, and then you just hate him haha. They take you to new orleans as you learn more about these ancient "original" vampires
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.