BY THE ORIGINALS #38 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Watching the original that's my One Touch favorite TV show and the Vampire Diaries my favorite character on The Originals is Elijah but most of all characters is Niklaus he's my number 1
Claudia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Omg like after the vampire diaries I found this and I loved Klaus he was different and it was amazing then I love Danielle Campbell from starstruck and when I saw her here I was more obsessed with it and all the people and drama its just amazing. I started watching it on Netflix and I took like 2 days to watch it because I couldn't stop I love it so much
Kayla R.
Sumter, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you like "The Vampire Diaries" and you loved the Mikaelson's in that show, you will LOVE "The Originals". The show is suspenseful and dramatic with a touch of humor. It will never leave you disappointed and will always leaves you wanting more!
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
I was really excited to hear that The Vampire Diaries was going to have a spin off show but I hate to admit that it didn't keep me as interested for me to want to watch every week like TVD. Maybe I'll eventually watch it on Netflix someday.
Chardae J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Originals is a darker Elena free Vampire Diaries. It's a winning combination when it comes to casting and plot lines. I'm totally impressed with the direction of this show.
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
I enjoy the spin off more than the Vampire Diaries. I feel like the stories are still compelling and have something to offer. We will see how long it will last. More thank likely will dwindle just as the Vampire Diaries and True Blood did
Terri S.
Zebulon, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I personally love it! When the characters first appeared in The Vampire Diaries I thought they were recently complex and Estes to know more of a back story on them. They totally deserved their own series and have done it justice!
Joanna S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I think this being a spin off show, it is doing great. Yes it is very similar to the vampire diaries but my favorite part is that it takes place in New Orleans. There's plenty of drama action and romance to keep me watching.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Meh. This show wasn't really for me which is a shame because they're really really good looking people. I just wasn't into the whole mob thing. PLUS they keep dying and coming back to life - and where's the fun in that?
Hanane R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was reluctant at first because I was a die hard fan of The Vampire Diaries and was skeptical that it could get any better...But I was wrong! This show is amazing. Love the stories, history, love and betrayal. Perfect!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.