The Originals uploaded by Willem B.The Originals uploaded by Jéssica S.The Originals uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY THE ORIGINALS #39 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
Love, love, love! I was always a little obsessed with the plot behind the original vampire family in the Vampire Diaries so it's awesome they've decided to do this spin off. I must say, I do miss the originals being in the Vampire Diaries but I love the individual plots of both shows now!
Tara P.
Cartersville, GA
The previews for Season 2 have me reeling... I really can't wait - which surprised me because I didn't know for sure if I would continue to watch after the end of last year... I'm really interested to see what happens with that baby - and hope that she will play a role next season...
Diana S.
Douglasville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This spin off show may be even better then the original series vampire diaries!!! You slowly realize that Klaus isn't as horrible as he seemed. I became hooked on this series and hope it has a long run
Amy V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Started out strong and then waned on me. I liked the introduction of the Originals into the Vampire Diaries storyline and even liked the idea of their own spinoff. The stories go downhill just like they did after season one of Vampire Diaries. I wouldn't waste my time on it.
Harley B.
Iuka, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show, and just started recently watching it! Now I am catching up on it to watch the TVD and The Originals Crossover!!! I am so excited. But first I have to catch up before I watch it!
Laquesha B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with The Originals because...Niklaus Mikaelson! This show is everything the Vampire Diaries is but so much more! The conflict is captivating, the characters are so strong and interesting and OMG, Niklaus Mikaelson is the hottest thing that ever lived!
Melyssa H.
Ok I am huge fan of Vampire Diaries so with this being a spin off, I already knew I would love this. I was team Klaus since his character was introduced in VD and that still holds true with this show. I love the storylines and you really connect with the characters.
Betsy E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of the Vampire Diaries, so when The Originals started, I watched it as well. Maybe because the Vampire Diaries has been on so many years is why I am liking The Originals better. It has so many twists and turns. This is such a good show..I love it.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I love this at first, and the characters they brought over from Vampire Diaries. I just am not into it anymore, I still watch Vamp Diaries but I'm over originals. The story line seems to be DRAGGING on.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Watching the original that's my One Touch favorite TV show and the Vampire Diaries my favorite character on The Originals is Elijah but most of all characters is Niklaus he's my number 1
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.