BY THE ORIGINALS #48 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Kristi A.
Pueblo, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love vampire diaries and I love the originals I like how they took a different approach to this series then it's pilot show it's very interesting klaus and Hayley are my favorite characters so much action and the story lines are never boring
Jules P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is kinda like the vampire diaries but instead it's about the first
vampires\werewolves and what happened to them before the time period they are in. The actors are very good. If you like drama/romance/fiction this is your show
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A spin-off of The Vampire Diaries. In some ways I like this show more than The Vampire Diaries due to it's more adult themes. This show follows the Mikaelsons, the original vampire family. It is more dark than The Vampire Diaries.
Samantha M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Just as good as The Vampire Diaries. I love the fact that once in a while you have crossovers. I find this show to be completely different than TVD. The originals isn't based in love as TVD but rather family and loyalty. I find this show to be captivating and I love that the timelines for both shows correlate since season one.
Lola C.
Lancaster, PA
This show is positively addictive. It is well thought out, the characters are complex and interesting. It does not have that silly "twilight" vibe about it, it is much more grown up and entertaining. And Klaus, our anti-hero who just wants to do right but is afraid to let down his walls and feel? sigh.... just watch it
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I first seen the Original Vampires on The Vampire Diaries, I loved them, when I found out they were getting their own show, I was so excited!! I have watched ever episode since. It is so great!!! The stories are very good, the characters are great!! I love how it is all playing out. Can't wait to see more of it.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Love this show but it does seem to get old fast. There seems to be a lot going on and it is hard to keep up with. That being said, I do really enjoy the show and love the fact that it is a spin off of the Vampire Diaries. Will keep watching and recommend that others watch as well! My husband even likes it!
Allison T.
Oakdale, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Love vampire diaries so since this is a spin off I thought I'd watch it too. I couldn't make it through the first season. It's not the best show but it's definitely not the worst. It just wasn't what I expected it to be.
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
As with most spinoffs I was curious to see if The Originals lived up to Vampire Diaries...and it has. Instead of piggy backing off of VD it branched out and was able to get back to the root of the Mikaelsons. I am delighted with each new episode...amazing show with great story lines and characters.
Ashley L.
IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW!! Honestly the actors/ actresses are amazing at what they do and it's so dramatic and sad it makes me cry constantly. I can't wait for March for CW to release another season of it!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.