The Originals uploaded by Willem B.The Originals uploaded by Jéssica S.The Originals uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY THE ORIGINALS #39 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Lizbeth A.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so great! I watched the first season on netflix and was hooked I still haven't watched the second season but I'm sure it's just as great. I do like The Vampire Diaries and I don't know if I could chose between the two because the characters from both shows grew on me so did the story. The Originals is really great it's different from The Vampire Diaries a bit more grown up. I really love The Originals and definitely recommend it!
Andrea G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amaba a Klaus y su maldad en The Vampire Diaries, pero esta serie a mi parecer le da dos patadas a su antecesora, tiene hasta ahora una trama increíble, que nos deja siempre con ganas de ver más, pero con menos deseos de que acaben con algún personaje favorito, el cast es perfecto, creo que tiene mejores actores e interpretaciones hasta los momentos si lo comparamos con TVD.

Realmente espero unas cinco temporadas más, no puedo perdérmelo y sencillamente me encanta.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really love this spin off, it's so much better than The Vampire Diaries now. I just love the wolves and feel so at home with them. I loved the marriage vows Hayley & Jackson used. I totally saved it for future reference because I have no intention of marrying within the Catholic or any religious church. I want a ceremony, but I want a ceremony from the heart to bind two people & their families together. The plot is great, and I love the cast.
Tayler D.
This is an amazing spin off from TVD. I love that it is filmed where I live! I drive by where they film nearly everyday... it's so cool watching the workers set up for the scenes, which I can pin point in the episodes. :) I wish that there would be another spin off featuring the Salvatore brothers now that TVD is coming to an end. I think that'd be a wonderful show as well. :) They're definitely well worth the watch!
Sarah W.
This is a favorite spin-off of mine. I started watching this after watching Vampire Diaries. I think this series works for a broader audience and is somewhat better than Vampire Diaries. If you are a fan of Vampire Diaries, you should definitely watch this. Good story and interesting characters.
greidy p.
Me gusta el show, pero al mismo tiempo no. ¿Por qué me gusta? Porque no es como Vampire Diaries, que es todo sobre un triángulo amoroso y cuántos clones Elena tenía en el pasado. Este espectáculo es más profundo y todos los conjuntos en los mismos propósitos, la familia y volver Nueva Orleans. Ahora, ¿por qué no me gusta? El mismo problema que encontré en Vampire Diaries, tantos episodios que tratan de llenar, eso hace molesto seguirlo.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched the Vampire Diaries and the best season by far is the one where the originals were introduced. I was so excited when I heard they got their own show and I was not disappointed!! I love the actors and the storylines, the show is so intense! If you don't like gore I wouldn't recommend this show though.
Eileen G.
This is an interesting spin off to The Vampire Diaries. It isn't always the most interesting but it is fun to watch Klaus and Elijah. One of my favorite characters left the show and will be missed. This has a lot of witches and werewolves too if you want more than just vampires.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A spin off show from The Vampire Diaries about the original vampires. I just watched the first season on Netflix and it was awesome! I can't wait to continue watching this series! Excellent plot twists and stories, just like TVD! Plus all the eye candy is nice!!
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a great show, its a spin off and it gets better every single episode and season. Crazy plot twists. Great looking men and just a magnificent cast all around. If you like vampire diaries you need to watch this, you will like it as well. Plus they do cross overs as well
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.