BY THE ORIGINALS #48 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Emily W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is my other favorite tv show it's seriously so good!! But you shouldn't watch it unless you've seen the vampire diaries because it's a spin off! This show has such good acting and very hot actors! Plus it's so suspenseful! I would recommend everyone to watch the vampire diaries and then the originals! You won't regret it! You can find them both on Netflix!
Shivani P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance till now and I loooove it! I think I may like it more than I like TVD, which I love so much! I love that it focuses around Klaus and Elijah, who I really started to miss seeing on TVD. I recommend this to anyone that likes TVD or even any show about wolves, vampires, and witches, as it stands alone from the TVD. The cast is amazing and it always keeps you on your toes!
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this spinoff series. It's just as good as the series it was born on. The cast has come a long way since the originals family first appeared on the vampire diaries. One of my favorite shows I never miss every season. Again just like the series it was a spin off from the sound tracks are as phenomenal as the show! It gets better each passing season too
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is amazing..I actually started watching this before I even knew about vampire diaries...which I am sure envying knows that this is a spinoff from that show which I didn't know at the time..but then I started watching vampire dairies and figured it out myself but I love the story behind me this whole show
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix introduced me to this show and I started it the same night I started watching TVD (2014 halloween). I enjoy the Originals WAY more because of the setting in the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, the history of the Mikaelsons, the witches, it's not all about love like TVD can come off to be. (it isn't but can definitely seem centered around a couple) The show has inspired me to go visit the French Quarter, I love this show dearly. Amazing actors and actresses, CW has the best shows.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This series is one of the many I'm addicted too. I would however watching and keeping up to date with the vampire diares before watching this as it may be confusing and at times there are collaborations. I love the characters in this series, i love each episode there's always something exciting. I will assure you, you will be hooked.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So far, a lot more interesting than the vampire diaries for sure. The plot is very intense and ever changing, yet not. It includes a lot more magical people and magical aspects of the world.

Also, you don't need to have followed vampire diaries to understand this show! If you only want to watch one, watch this instead of vampire diaries!
Erin R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
As a fan of the vampire diaries, I became a instant fan of the first seasonof the originals. I love the storylines of the original vampires family and there constant battle in the dirty south. This season all bets are off when momma took.over the body of one of the chosen for the harvest girls festival and her son and another brother was right back to life in a new body of course. And the battle of the trying demise of klaus and his brother and his
Karina D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Originals is truly an amazing show, the whole conflict between the witches,vampires, and werewolves is really captivating. Also the characters are very complex and relatable, I can't stand Hayley after the 1st season though. She just became annoying and that guy she's with(can't remember his name) is not helping. Like every time he says something I'm dying for Klaus to beat the living daylights out of his so he can shut up, God they're both so obnoxious.
Torri S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
 Vampires werewolves witches oh my !  Vampire diaries was just so successful so they brought another showing to the whole world of vampire diaries did you incorporate some of the same characters so if you watch the vampire diaries you should watch the show but you don't have to watch the vampire diaries if you're starting with this show
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.