BY THE ORIGINALS #48 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show made me fall in love with Klaus and Elijah. They were the enemy in VD but here you get to see them in a while new light. There's love and violence. Family and friends working together. Always and forever.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
This spinoff of the Vampire Diaries is so amazing! I've been watching since it started a couple years ago! I love learning about the originals lives and how vampires started. I would recommend watching TVD first just so you get to know how The Originals came into the whole plot. I really started to enjoy The Originals more than TVD itself. And I really hope they bring Caroline into The Originals so that her and Klaus can be together! I would also like to give props to the creators. Usually in most shows, bringing a baby into it, makes people less interested in watching a show but honestly it has mad it so much better and more interesting since there was never a baby around in TVD.
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
I love Klaus and they made a spin off from the vampire diaries because of that character and the main vampire family. I liked how they kept it different from the main show and didn't mush it together.
Victoria S.
Yes another vampire show. But let me tell you, if you watch the vampire diaries you have to watch this. Why? Because they're both connected. It'll all make sense once you watch it, trust me ;)
Rikka I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show. Couldn't get into the vampire diaries because it was ridiculously mushy. I think this is like a classier PG-13 version of True Blood, but less crazy. True Blood just kept adding too much to it and would throw random sexual scenes and creatures that didn't even fit with the storyline (had once made the comment to my boyfriend that with all that is going on I expect to see Nessie and a unicorn). If you like werewolves, vampires, and witches; I would give it a try. I love the whole Louisiana background. The story line is relatively simple, but had enough going on to keep me wanting more.
Amber H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So when i first started watching this series I binge watched it for like the first few episodes but then it just seemed to never slow down. Which usually is great...ya for like a little bit, but never slowing down? It just seems like chaos and no breathing time, and a never ending climax. When I watch or read things I like their to be a beginning, middle, and end. I like there to be the usual ups and downs and then the big up to a climax and then a nice epilogue. this is just nonstop straight drama seriously capitalize on DRAMA through the whole thing. It's exhausting.
BROOKE A.
Mckinney, TX
I also have never written a review until I watched the pilot episode of The Originals because that is how amazing this show is and want everyone to know about it. This show has great acting, drama and the characters just draw you in. I love vampire movies and shows but Joseph Morgans character Klaus is if not the best but one one of the best vampire characters I have ever seen. This show has class and elegance everything that vampire diaries does not have with all the soap opera drama between Damon, Stefan and Elena which everyone is growing tired of. This is the show I and many others have been waiting for. I hope it goes on for years to come. Amazing must watch!!!
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
I don't know how anyone could give this show a C. lol It's a spin off from the Vampire Diaries show. I like them both, but I like the Originals more. It's a show where you never know whats gonna happen. And you can blame that on one of the main characters Klaus. He's nice one minute then ripping someone's head off the next. I can't wait to see whats gonna happen on the next season. =) If you're into Vampires, ones that can be sweet but then turn around and stab you in the back, a little romance with a lot more action, and mystery this show is for you. =)
Ashleigh P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ugh please don't get me started on The Originals lol I will go on for days. The acting is amazing and I love that I got addicted to the Mikaelson family in The Vampire Diaries. I got addicted and I'm so glad they're is only 3 seasons because I'm anticipating that it'll be just as long as TVD! Which makes my heart so happy! Klaus and Elijah will forever have your heart because you have the bad brother and the good brother and all of the family drama! Trust me you'll be addicted!!
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so addicting, sexy men, beautiful woman. i cannot stand the always protect my family, and i cannot believe who they kill off. i never watched vampire diaries its too mushy i love this one cause its raw and rough. i still am mourning some of the people they killed off. i cannot stand a few characters either. but i am addicted.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.