BY THE ORIGINALS #63 in TV

• I loved vampire diaries but haven’t brought myself to wat...5 Answers
  • This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...4 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Spinoff of vampire diaries, i started to like these characters just a little bit more. Anytime klaus was in vampire diaries i was happy. You love to hate him, and then you just love him, and then you just hate him haha. They take you to new orleans as you learn more about these ancient "original" vampires
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This show is AMAZING! I can't believe not that many people watch this. I have watched this ever sense they were on the Vampire Diares! I love Rebeka the most, Elija, then Klaus. This seires is so worth the watch.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's a spin off from the Vampire Diaries and OMG it is amazing!!! It follows the story line of the Original vampires and their lives in Louisiana. It will get you hooked! I'm still catching up on the last season that just came out. Very great show to binge watch (:
Hannah Z.
Chicago
I thought I would like it because I loved the vampire diaries but I couldn’t get past the first season. If you like klaus and the other mickaelsons, give the show a try. But if you’ve already watched all of the vampire diaries, this show might bore you a little.
Lindsey S.
Griffin, GA
I LOVE this show! Niklaus is my favorite, oddly! :) But I also love Elijah, Rebecca and so many more of the characters! I can't wait for Caroline to come on the show in season 5!! I recommend anyone that likes scy fy to watch!
Chrissy D.
Florence , KY
Great show!! I LOVE the original vampires and their family! They are just so prestigious and glamorous - especially Elijah! I love Klaus too and this show proves he does have a heart- I found this more interesting than vampire diaries- it has great music too
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
i started watching the originals after watching TVD, of course. i think it's a really great series especially if you're into the whole vamps vs. werewolves scenes lol. But i kinda lost interest after season 4 maybe, i don't even remember.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
This spinoff of the Vampire Diaries is so amazing! I've been watching since it started a couple years ago! I love learning about the originals lives and how vampires started. I would recommend watching TVD first just so you get to know how The Originals came into the whole plot. I really started to enjoy The Originals more than TVD itself. And I really hope they bring Caroline into The Originals so that her and Klaus can be together! I would also like to give props to the creators. Usually in most shows, bringing a baby into it, makes people less interested in watching a show but honestly it has mad it so much better and more interesting since there was never a baby around in TVD.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I love Klaus and they made a spin off from the vampire diaries because of that character and the main vampire family. I liked how they kept it different from the main show and didn't mush it together.
Victoria S.
Yes another vampire show. But let me tell you, if you watch the vampire diaries you have to watch this. Why? Because they're both connected. It'll all make sense once you watch it, trust me ;)
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.