BY THE ORIGINALS #63 in TV

• I loved vampire diaries but haven’t brought myself to wat...5 Answers
  • This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...4 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Karla P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like the show, but at the same time no. Why I like it? Because it isn't like Vampire Diaries, which it's all about a love triangle and how many clones Elena had in the past. This show it's deeper and everyting sets in a same purposes, family and get back New Orleans. Now, why I don't like it? The same problem I found in Vampire Diaries, so many episodes that they try to fill, that makes it annoying to follow. ;)
Rita S.
Jounieh, Keserwen
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I still didn't watch it all i think i only watched 2 seasons but i like it and i want to go back to watching it
Season 1 was better than 2
There was a time when i even started to like it more than TVD
Klaus is HOOOOt and even Elijah! Lol
If you like the vampire diaries u will like the originals
And if you wanna watch it, my advice is watch the vampire diaries first
Tahreem A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
THIS SHOW. Oh My GOOOOOOOD. Okay so first this show is a vampire diaries spin off but it's actually better than the vampire diaries?? I love how they show everything each original has been through and how they incorporate the witches too. THIS SHOW IS BOMB. I love it. It's not slow like the vampire diaries and it's very fast paced and you finally get to see Klaus as a person and not some crazy ripper like he actually has a heart and omg I looove it.
Vanessa B.
Emsdale , Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
From the season I have watched it's a pretty good show, since I am really into Vampire Diaries I decided to give this show a shot. I quite like it but it isn't one of my top favorite shows, eventually I would like to get caught up to the season that's on. Seems like a great show and if anyone likes the Vampire Diaries would probably like this show.
Shipa N.
OTTAWA, ON
What an amazing show this is.. I love all the cast members.. they all are great.. if you like vampire diaries then you are going to love this show.. definitely worth the watch.. Do give it a chance.. Some of the story plot is better than the vampire diaries.. :) Cant wait till Oct 6th for 1st episode of season 2.. wohoo 2 more weeks to go.. :D
Petra G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like it, I don't find it as interesting as Vampire diaries, but I like it. It's more dark and less romance, and I guess that's the reason I don't like it as much, but I like the characters and their back stories, and also the plot
Andrea Z.
HANNON, ON
I absolutely love 'The Originals'. Unlike 'Vampire Diaries', I find 'The Originals' continues to change and alter the opinions of viewers. Not to mention, 'The Originals' continuously changes key characters, features innovative and interesting storylines and it isn't afraid to push boundaries.
Antonietta M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is amazing! It's a spin off from the Vampire Diaries, but it creates its own story line and gets so juicy you just want to know what happens! This show has made me emotional at times because you get so attached to characters. Love it!
Nisha T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i heard this spin off was good but i dont think it compares to VD. i like that more than anything. i never watched this show maybe a few clips here and there but if u like Klaus and his family i think u may enjoy it.
Marrianne W.
Hamilton , ON
Started my love for the family in the vampire diaries this is a spin off of that and answers questions TVD didn't explain and this show is much more entertaining than it's original counterpart
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.