BY THE ORIGINALS #48 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Anna W.
Bamberg
Better then Vampire Diaries. Its not so "dry". We will see what will happen. And how much seasons they will have. I hope they dont make 20 seasons. Or this will be like with VD.
Jo D.
Wormingford Road, Fordham, Colchester
Got on to this show after watching The Vampire Diaries. Got hooked on this too! Really good storylines and great people playing the roles. The Originals
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Meh! I watch a few episodes at a time since I have Kodi. The show has been lagging ever since Klaus had a baby and it's very annoying.

I'm holding onto faith that Caroline from The Vampire Diaries joins the cast one day.

Take it or leave it. Meh
jenny A.
jendouba
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This spinoff of the Vampire Diaries is so amazing! I've been watching since it started a couple years ago! I love learning about the originals lives and how vampires started. I would recommend watching TVD first just so you get to know how The Originals came into the whole plot. I really started to enjoy The Originals more than TVD itself. And I really hope they bring Caroline into The Originals so that her and Klaus can be together! I would also like to give props to the creators. Usually in most shows, bringing a baby into it, makes people less interested in watching a show but honestly it has mad it so much better and more interesting since there was never a baby around in TVD.
María José Z.
Santo Domingo Oeste
I love love love this serie... I mean i love love love Klaus, and so will you after you watch it!
the actors are so good, it's filmed in New orleans which make it more interesting. i love how the value of unity in the family is this show all about! i never get bored! totally recommend if you like supernatural stories!
Nisha T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i heard this spin off was good but i dont think it compares to VD. i like that more than anything. i never watched this show maybe a few clips here and there but if u like Klaus and his family i think u may enjoy it.
Karla P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like the show, but at the same time no. Why I like it? Because it isn't like Vampire Diaries, which it's all about a love triangle and how many clones Elena had in the past. This show it's deeper and everyting sets in a same purposes, family and get back New Orleans. Now, why I don't like it? The same problem I found in Vampire Diaries, so many episodes that they try to fill, that makes it annoying to follow. ;)
Rita S.
Jounieh, Keserwen
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I still didn't watch it all i think i only watched 2 seasons but i like it and i want to go back to watching it
Season 1 was better than 2
There was a time when i even started to like it more than TVD
Klaus is HOOOOt and even Elijah! Lol
If you like the vampire diaries u will like the originals
And if you wanna watch it, my advice is watch the vampire diaries first
Tahreem A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
THIS SHOW. Oh My GOOOOOOOD. Okay so first this show is a vampire diaries spin off but it's actually better than the vampire diaries?? I love how they show everything each original has been through and how they incorporate the witches too. THIS SHOW IS BOMB. I love it. It's not slow like the vampire diaries and it's very fast paced and you finally get to see Klaus as a person and not some crazy ripper like he actually has a heart and omg I looove it.
Vanessa B.
Emsdale , Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
From the season I have watched it's a pretty good show, since I am really into Vampire Diaries I decided to give this show a shot. I quite like it but it isn't one of my top favorite shows, eventually I would like to get caught up to the season that's on. Seems like a great show and if anyone likes the Vampire Diaries would probably like this show.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.