BY THE ORIGINALS

• I loved vampire diaries but haven’t brought myself to wat...5 Answers
  • This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...4 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1

The series "The Originals" is produced in the United States and broadcast on the CW Network in the country of origin, and in Brazil it is aired on MTV on closed TV. It is derived from the series "The Vampire Diaries", which is also broadcast by CW. As it is also portrayed in "TVD", in "TO" the fictional theme is based on the history of supernatural beings like witches, werewolves and vampires.

The interesting part of this show, even more so for anyone who has ever watched or even watched The Vampire Diaries, is that the series will focus on the plotting that revolves around the family of the first vampires in the world. The original vampire family, named Mikaelson, consists of Niklaus, Rebekah, Elijah, Freya, Kol and Finn, these being the children. But apart from vampires other people are close to these powerful beings, such as Hayley Marshal, Davina Claire, Camille O'Connel and Marcel Gerard.

The plot begins when Klaus returns to his hometown of New Jersey. He is threatened by a witch clan. After his arrival in the city, the revolts, adventures, attacks and fighting between supernatural beings become more frequent. With each episode we are faced with a different danger. Old threats surround the Mikaelson family. The patriarchs and creators of the beings of the night return in thrilling and angry episodes, with much adventure, adrenaline and emotion in this fantastic world.

Hayley, who already had an affair with Klaus, became pregnant with the protagonist. Hayley's pregnancy and her position toward the New Jersey werewolves cause great distress in the relationship between sucking beings and those of the full moon. There are always, in the seasons of "TO" some question that will fragment the groups. Witches, vampires and werewolves in constant friction. But not everyone joins the revolt, there is also the peaceful coexistence between these different species.

In addition to much adventure and excitement, in the series we can find a good romance, love triangle and a striking fraternal relationship between the originals. Between "tapas and kisses" is what can define the relationship between the original vampires, who are always in contradiction. But in the background, everyone loves everyone, and what they preserve, however unlike it, is the defense and unity of the family.

Something that is rewarding when watching the attraction is that we are watching a production with an intriguing, well written plot and with excellent actors that will embody in their characters and provide the best for those who are watching. As in the "mother series", the surprises are present in "TO" and the episodes are very good.
About one's personality, well, that's one of the strengths. As in Klaus, we face a character totally without understanding, because it happens as the strong and head of the family, but there are moments that demonstrate a hybrid (being a vampire and werewolf) fragile. There is a frequent loss of sanity and compassion in Klaus, leaving him as one of the most famous bipolar characters on TV (laughs).

Elijah is the heartthrob, there's no denying it. It's amazing how the character does not lose the elegance even in times of struggle. He is optimistic, determined and very strong. There's something about him that messes with Hayley, and vice versa. However, with the arrival of werewolf Jackson, with whom he marries the hybrid Hayley, everything changes. There are unforgettable scenes that are exciting, vivid and with the power to make you cry, laugh, finally, to enter the little screen and experience the moment. Like wonderful scenes like this, it's the marriage between Jackson and Hayley, it's perfect!

With the constant dangers that the family of the originals passes, a personage who does not remain long in the air is Rebekah. I think that's a pity, because I really like your way and your presence in New Jersey. The witch Davina Claire and Marcel Gerard are friends, and will always be very influential in the face of adversity in the city.
Camille O'Connel, therapist and human, is one of the only people, or rather the only human who gets attention and control from Klaus Mikaelson. The two live good times, good conversations, but few kisses. A pity, but nothing is lost even because it is not over yet and I await more kisses between Klaus and Camille.
What will happen even in the series will not tell, and in principle this is not my goal when reviewing a series for the blog. I intend with my reviews to present a little bit, a little of what is presented in the series I watch, leaving my opinion on such programs. So, I recommend you the series "The Originals", it's worth watching, it's very engaging and you'll want to see it all the time.

I await you in my next posts. Kisses
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Vi los primeros capítulos de esta serie. Quede encantada, pero no pude seguir viendo porque donde estaba viendo la serie no cargaban los vídeos. Siempre fui fan de The Vampire Diaries, y que continuaran la historia bajo la perspectiva de los vampiros originales, me pareció realmente grandioso, sobre todo porque tienen mucho que le pueden sacar a la serie.
Paige H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this tv show a lot, I started watching the vampire diaries when it first started and when this came out I was so excited to get more vampire type programmes!
This is kind of darker than vampire diaries which I love!
Jo D.
Wormingford Road, Fordham, Colchester
Got on to this show after watching The Vampire Diaries. Got hooked on this too! Really good storylines and great people playing the roles. The Originals
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Meh! I watch a few episodes at a time since I have Kodi. The show has been lagging ever since Klaus had a baby and it's very annoying.

I'm holding onto faith that Caroline from The Vampire Diaries joins the cast one day.

Take it or leave it. Meh
María José Z.
Santo Domingo Oeste
I love love love this serie... I mean i love love love Klaus, and so will you after you watch it!
the actors are so good, it's filmed in New orleans which make it more interesting. i love how the value of unity in the family is this show all about! i never get bored! totally recommend if you like supernatural stories!
jenny A.
jendouba
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This spinoff of the Vampire Diaries is so amazing! I've been watching since it started a couple years ago! I love learning about the originals lives and how vampires started. I would recommend watching TVD first just so you get to know how The Originals came into the whole plot. I really started to enjoy The Originals more than TVD itself. And I really hope they bring Caroline into The Originals so that her and Klaus can be together! I would also like to give props to the creators. Usually in most shows, bringing a baby into it, makes people less interested in watching a show but honestly it has mad it so much better and more interesting since there was never a baby around in TVD.
Shawnice P.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the seasons of Vampire Diaries The Originals were on as they made the show a bit more exciting, which is exactly how this spin off is. It's intense, filled with loads of drama, romance, spiritualism, revenge and many characters you'll love or love to hate. Give it a chance, if you haven't.
Anna W.
Sarasota
Better then Vampire Diaries. Its not so "dry". We will see what will happen. And how much seasons they will have. I hope they dont make 20 seasons. Or this will be like with VD.
Beth P.
Devizes
I love the originals, I started watching vampire diaries first and found its spin off show the originals. I love the characters, the plot, the relationships, everything about it.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Lauren M.