BY THE ORIGINALS

• I loved vampire diaries but haven’t brought myself to wat...5 Answers
  • This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...4 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love love love love did I say love this show.. Been watching it since it first came out so I've grown attached to every single character good and bad.. Love how the mikaelsons have that family togetherness and love their vow always and forever.. My favorite character has to be Klaus he's misunderstood but means well and will do anything and kill anyone who threatens his family.. Elijah is the best love him as well.. This show is full of magic and everything supernatural. I definitely recommend it.. Their final season is on the making so now its a good time to binge and catch up
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows. Great for anyone who is a fan of the supernatural. It’s got warewolves, witches and vampires.
A spin off from The Vampire diaries, it’s a show that keeps you on your feet and isn’t afraid to take risks with its characters. Sad it’s coming to an end! Luckily you can watch it on Netflix!
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
The Originals is a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries.  If you never watched The Vampire Diaries, you might not get too much of the backstory, but eventually The Originals covers all that.  The show primarily takes place in New Orleans which is a nice change from The Vampire Diaries, Mystic Falls.  This show is still ongoing so if you try watching it, just know there are plenty more episodes to come.
Julia B.
Spinoff of the vampire diaries, I would say this show is good but not as good as the vampire diaries. Kind of the same storyline but just following the original vampires and not so much the characters of vampire diaries although they do make an appearance sometimes
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
This show started thanks to the vampire Daries !! So is also amazing!!! Every day is something new and very exciting!!! I watched with my boyfriend we both loved it !! Is a must watch!! Is a show that will give you a mix of feelings !!
Love love love
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Vampires, Werewolves, Witches they are all in this one series. The men of this show will captivate every woman watching and the woman on this show will bring men into their eyes. This show is similar to Vampire Diaries but with more adult situations. I would recommend this series to anyone who loves action supernatural shows.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
This is the best spin off series I've experienced from any show! It's a spin off from the Vampire Diaries. The second I was caught up with vampire diaries I instantly went over to this series and of course I was instantly hooked!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Spinoff of vampire diaries, i started to like these characters just a little bit more. Anytime klaus was in vampire diaries i was happy. You love to hate him, and then you just love him, and then you just hate him haha. They take you to new orleans as you learn more about these ancient "original" vampires
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This show is AMAZING! I can't believe not that many people watch this. I have watched this ever sense they were on the Vampire Diares! I love Rebeka the most, Elija, then Klaus. This seires is so worth the watch.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's a spin off from the Vampire Diaries and OMG it is amazing!!! It follows the story line of the Original vampires and their lives in Louisiana. It will get you hooked! I'm still catching up on the last season that just came out. Very great show to binge watch (:
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Lauren M.