BY THE ORIGINALS #48 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I just started watching the series and I love it! Normally spinoffs aren't as good as the original show, but if you like vampires, werwolves, and witches, then this is the show for you. It's filled with action and drama and keeps you guessing.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A spin-off from the vampire diaries about the original vampires in new orleans where it all began. As they come up with difficult obstacles to make it there place again.
Ashley S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Originals is a spin off of Vampire Diaries, and features the first family of vampires - the Michaelsons. I really enjoyed the first season but now we are in our fourth season and I'm having a hard time paying attention. I feel like every episode we are fighting with the same people and the story isn't progressing. Even now in season four, they have jumped the story line 5 years but it's still the same fight with the same people. Can't we all just get along? And while family is crucial in this series, the members you love the most - Kol and Rebecca - are only in a handful of episodes. I don't feel that the characters have learned anything and if you were to watch season one and then immediately jump to season four you wouldn't have missed anything.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love The Originals. Klaus is my favorite character out of all of them. I love how they introduced the characters in Vampire Diaries then started this show. I don't really have a favorite scene or an episode but I do wish this series was a lot longer than it is. I would have liked to see Klaus and Caroline's love story continue but I did like Klaus and Cami together. I do hate that next season will be the last one.
Emilia L.
I love 'The Original' family, ever since they started in vampire diaries. Klaus was very scary to me when I saw him for the first time. He was very cunning and twisted he stood out. The better than typical evil villen.Sadly, to say he wasn't the same to me when the original show started. He wanted to be bad or they honestly tried to make his character bad to the bone but his brother out did him, It was so sad to see that play out. Especially when Klaus took over what once was Marcellus. I remember laughing when he swore to have revenge on the witch who was killing vampires he said ( "we're gonna find whoever did this and we're gonna show what suffering is"). It was so cheesy because he wants to be so evil or they try to make him evil but fall so horribly in that attempt. This is in season 1 episode 12 .
Don't get me wrong I love the show much more than vampire diaries . I hope that the writers of The Originals work on Nicklaus character much more.
I Don't like the idea that Klaus had an adopted son. The whole idea of it doesn't fit. Maybe later on, the idea of Klaus and marcel will get better within the seasons. The child thing, Klaus becoming a daddy just doesn't fit either. Maybe if Elijah was the father that would of fit much better but I understand that Elijah is a vampire and he can't have children. I still like this show I just feel it needs more help. The Originals
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
So I watched vampire diaries about 8 or 9 times . Every episode and I'm still obsessed . So why not watch the spin off ? Klaus ? He's hot . Elijah is the older protector that everyone one needs . Rebekah is the little sister that loves to hard.. I can fit in with her. The show is so heart wrenching that I can never stop watching . Actually I will probably go home and watch some tonight. I didn't think it was interesting at first but now I'm almost to season three and I'm hooked for life. Keeps you on your toes . I thought the show would be very predictable and I was so super wrong.
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love love love love did I say love this show.. Been watching it since it first came out so I've grown attached to every single character good and bad.. Love how the mikaelsons have that family togetherness and love their vow always and forever.. My favorite character has to be Klaus he's misunderstood but means well and will do anything and kill anyone who threatens his family.. Elijah is the best love him as well.. This show is full of magic and everything supernatural. I definitely recommend it.. Their final season is on the making so now its a good time to binge and catch up
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
The Originals is a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries.  If you never watched The Vampire Diaries, you might not get too much of the backstory, but eventually The Originals covers all that.  The show primarily takes place in New Orleans which is a nice change from The Vampire Diaries, Mystic Falls.  This show is still ongoing so if you try watching it, just know there are plenty more episodes to come.
Julia E.
Spinoff of the vampire diaries, I would say this show is good but not as good as the vampire diaries. Kind of the same storyline but just following the original vampires and not so much the characters of vampire diaries although they do make an appearance sometimes
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
This show started thanks to the vampire Daries !! So is also amazing!!! Every day is something new and very exciting!!! I watched with my boyfriend we both loved it !! Is a must watch!! Is a show that will give you a mix of feelings !!
Love love love
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.