BY THE ORIGINALS

• I loved vampire diaries but haven’t brought myself to wat...5 Answers
  • This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...4 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Sadia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have to say that I'm surprisingly enjoying this show over The Vampire Diaries at the moment. The show has an interesting power struggle that it's developing.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Guilty pleasure! Everyone is just so beautiful and while it can be pretty brutal sometimes I still enjoy it. I like the spin off better than the original show!
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
I really love this series. I really liked Klaus character on the vampire diaries and I really love him on the originals. one of my favorite shows on the CW
Victoria A.
Inverness, FL
This CW TV show derived from the show Vampire Diaries which also airs on the CW. It is an edge of your seats show that always leaves you with a twist.
Angelica R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the story and intricacies of the sibling relationships. Even though they have been alive for hundreds of years they still struggle with family.
Lianna S.
Hialeah, FL
Love the show! Klaus as a main character truly shines. He is not your typical hero, but he makes you root for him anyway. Also... ELIJAH! enough said!
Frances S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I'm so happy they got a spin-off. Elijah is my favorite. I'm excited to see where season 2 takes us with the originals. And i hope Rebekah comes back!
Audrey B.
This is a really great serie that I recommand you (spin off of Vampire Diaries). I prefer The Originals than Vampire Diaries it is most interesting .
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Believe it or not, I actually like the originals more than the vampire diaries! It's filled with drama, action, and mystery. Plus I just love Klaus.
Kayla W.
Love this show! I'm not always keen on spin offs but this one is pretty great in my book! Love seeing Elijah on a weekly basis...and Klaus too!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Lauren M.