BY THE ORIGINALS #48 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Wendy B.
I love this spin off from the Vampire Diaries. It now falls first in my line up of favorite shows. Can't get enough of Klaus and Elijah as they are superfine!!!!!
Lauren  P.
Harder to keep up with than the Vampire Diaries but great spin off. The cast is amazing and everything is always changing. I never know who's side I'm going to be on when I start watching.
Iris L.
San Antonio, TX
This is an awesome show. If you love The Vampire Diaries, you will most likely love this. Very intense and the story keeps you wanting more! The writing and acting are just superb.
Melissa C.
I absolutely love this show! If you watch the Vampire Diaries, you have to watch this as well to get the rest of the story. The characters are great and I love the plot.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It hurts me to know that my new favorite tv show The Originals will no longer me running it was a spin off From the Vampire Diaries which also was cancelled..
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When I heard they were making a vampire diaries spin off I almost died. I love this show so much. you get to see some amazing history of the original vampires.
Sadia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have to say that I'm surprisingly enjoying this show over The Vampire Diaries at the moment. The show has an interesting power struggle that it's developing.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Guilty pleasure! Everyone is just so beautiful and while it can be pretty brutal sometimes I still enjoy it. I like the spin off better than the original show!
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
I really love this series. I really liked Klaus character on the vampire diaries and I really love him on the originals. one of my favorite shows on the CW
Victoria A.
Inverness, FL
This CW TV show derived from the show Vampire Diaries which also airs on the CW. It is an edge of your seats show that always leaves you with a twist.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.