BY THE ORIGINALS

• I loved vampire diaries but haven’t brought myself to wat...5 Answers
  • This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...4 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Nora E.
gaithersburg, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Once I heard there was a spin off show to my favorite show the vampire diaries I had to watch it and it didn't disappoint. It's such a great show that's always exciting!!
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
As addicted as I have been to The Vampire Diaries, I didn't expect to love a show so much that I thought was just a spinoff. Turns out it's taken on a world of its own.
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
This show is amazing, it is so vivid that you start believing its reality show lol I fell in love with the character Niklaus, cannot wait to watch the second season!
Tayler R.
Wichita, KS
Can we talk about how amazing this show is? if you're looking for a better show than the trash that is the vampire diaries then this is for you, strong female characters that kick mens butts then this show is for you
Wendy B.
I love this spin off from the Vampire Diaries. It now falls first in my line up of favorite shows. Can't get enough of Klaus and Elijah as they are superfine!!!!!
Lauren  P.
Harder to keep up with than the Vampire Diaries but great spin off. The cast is amazing and everything is always changing. I never know who's side I'm going to be on when I start watching.
Iris L.
San Antonio, TX
This is an awesome show. If you love The Vampire Diaries, you will most likely love this. Very intense and the story keeps you wanting more! The writing and acting are just superb.
Melissa C.
I absolutely love this show! If you watch the Vampire Diaries, you have to watch this as well to get the rest of the story. The characters are great and I love the plot.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It hurts me to know that my new favorite tv show The Originals will no longer me running it was a spin off From the Vampire Diaries which also was cancelled..
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Guilty pleasure! Everyone is just so beautiful and while it can be pretty brutal sometimes I still enjoy it. I like the spin off better than the original show!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Lauren M.