BY THE ORIGINALS #39 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Ashley S.
This is a relatively new show as a spin off of the vampire diaries. It is beginning the second season and provides a different personality and tone than the original show. Very worth your time.
Jenny D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I freaken love The Originals. I like how they went from Vampire Diaries into the Michaelson's family history and how Klaus had to run from his father in New Orleans and now he wants it back.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Excelente, me encanta esta secuela de The Vampire Diaries, con un concepto visto diferente, la accion, el drama y el suspenso y sobre todo el amor familiar son lo que hace esta serie espectacular.
Ishtar G.
Tampa, FL
Love this show. Started watching vampire diaries first and was disappointed when Klaus moved to new Orleans so happy I found this series now vampire diaries is so boring to me.
Maria S.
Two beautiful words for one amazing hunk of a British human being: JOSEPH MORGAN! Loved him in Vampire Diaries and I love that he got a spinoff for his character! SOOOO GOOD!!
Danyell K.
Niles, OH
Have to admit I wasn't real sure how much I'd like the show since it was a spin off but Klaus was in it so I figured I would give it a chance. I'm so glad I did. There hasn't been a boring moment since it aired! Is it Oct 2 yet??
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love The Originals! I am in love with The Vampire Diaries and started watching this too. This series characters are from The Vampire Diaries but tells a different story.
Nora E.
gaithersburg, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Once I heard there was a spin off show to my favorite show the vampire diaries I had to watch it and it didn't disappoint. It's such a great show that's always exciting!!
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
As addicted as I have been to The Vampire Diaries, I didn't expect to love a show so much that I thought was just a spinoff. Turns out it's taken on a world of its own.
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
This show is amazing, it is so vivid that you start believing its reality show lol I fell in love with the character Niklaus, cannot wait to watch the second season!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.