BY THE ORIGINALS #48 in TV

• This is one of my favorites shows as well!! Are you team ...2 Answers
  • O" Elijah just speak!!!!! Let us hear what you have to sa...1 Answers
  • I really want to get into this show because I loved Klaus...4 Answers
The Originals
  • "I have always watched The Vampire Diaries, so I always thought about starting to watch this show, but never got the chance til now and I loooove it!" in 50 reviews
Steph B.
I have never watched Vampire Diaries, but I am aware that it is a spin-off. The show is written fairly well. The current season's alliances are a little annoying. I'll watch, only to see the direction the story takes.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE this show! At first I was skeptical because I loved Vampire Diaries, and I was afraid it would be too similar. It's not though! The storylines are so different, and it really keeps you on your toes!
Christine P.
Tucson, AZ
A spin off of the Vampire Diaries the Originals follows the Original Vampires to New Orleans. I love this show perhaps even more then Vampire Diaries. I am so glad the writers decided to do this spin off.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I began seeing The Originals on Netflix. I don't know why I didn't see it when it started on the CW, it is so good,entertaining and sometimes the cast of The Vampire Diaries make special appearances.
Kristyn K.
N Providence, RI
The "Originals" is definitely a great spin-off. I like how well they follow each character. It gives you a chance to see each of them in a different light. The storyline is forever evolving, love it!
Tabitha H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE this show! I watched it on Netflix and now I hate that I have to wait a whole week for a new show. Great casting and story lines. Definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat and wanting more.
Tamara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A friend wanted to watch this over at my place and I ended up getting hooked. Its totally worth watching if you love a little action, suspense and werewolves, witches, and vampires all co existing.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
This show is a emotional roller-coaster. I love Klaus & Elijah more than any other character on the show. Klaus is evil then sweet and Elijah is sweet but can be evil. I just cant take this show :)
Ashley S.
This is a relatively new show as a spin off of the vampire diaries. It is beginning the second season and provides a different personality and tone than the original show. Very worth your time.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this spin off from the Vampire Diaries. Excellent plot lines, storytelling, and cast of actors and actresses. I also love that it is set in New Orleans, which is a favorite city of mine.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Tayler D.
Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Do you think Hope will grow up quickly or slowly?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When should I start watching this? I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and I can't wait to watch The Originals but I don't want any spoilers, if there is any!
Lauren M.