The Originals
The Originals
By The Originals
#92 in TV
Tayler D.

Who would you like to see come to The Originals from TVD? I vote Caroline... I think her and Klaus are made for each other!

Nicole A.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
1 year, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really liked Klaus and Caroline but I also really liked Cami and Klaus !
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
1 year, 11 months ago
Klaus and Caroline yes!
Emma R.
Emma R.
2 years, 2 months ago
I agree with Caroline and since they haven't done the best with her story in TVD recently it would be nice for her to move show and be with Klaus since both of their relationships have recently been ruined rather than just cameo!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I would like to see Caroline too! I miss klaus and Caroline together. They were so sweet and cute!
Baljot S.
Baljot S.
Bakersfield, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I would definitely say Caroline but I would also like to see one of the originals go to the vampire diaries. They would be astounded by the differences since they left.
Kei H.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
2 years, 10 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I vote for Caroline and also Damon (he is so good looking). Caroline and Klaus forever♡
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Kankakee, IL
2 years, 12 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Yes Caroline and klaus should be together