BY TWISTED TEA #22 in Iced Tea

• Does anyone know if any new flavors are coming out??1 Answers
  • How are these? I picked a few up but havnt tried them yet...4 Answers
  • Favourite alcoholic drink? Mines The Original Twisted Tea...3 Answers
The Original Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea
  • "can be good on a hot summer day, but sometimes the sweetness is a bit overpowering " in 10 reviews
  • "Personally, long island tea is one of my pics when I go out to a bar or night club, so naturally this drink is up my alley." in 6 reviews
  • "I could drink this shit all day, it's iced tea but then it's also alcoholic and it really doesn't take to much to put a buzz on." in 5 reviews
  • "However, on a hot day, I could drink one- and only one, or maybe half of one." in 5 reviews
Taylor S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really only drink these in the summer and when there is nothing else available. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that the sugar gives me a headache and the taste isn't nearly as good as  Arnold Palmer Spiked™ Original Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade 24 fl. oz. Can . I'd say this drink is ok and definitely not worth the price they get you for. It's good for those who don't like beer and who only need a few drinks to get drunk or don't plan on getting drunk. For me, two is enough to give me a headache and and hangover.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Haha of course I’m drinking one now. Give me a break I had a long day and it’s the first day in my neighborhood it’s over 60 degrees! I enjoy reiterates teas because beers are usually too fizzy for my stomach. You can’t really taste the alcohol which can be a good or a bad thing lol. I enjoy drinking these and would recommend them, but not if you’re gluten free!
Sherry B.
Archer
i absolutely love this, a friend of mine introduced me to it and i was hooked.. it taste just like sweet tea.  no comparison.  however, 2 is my limit.  try it, i promise you, you will love it.
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
Twisted Tea is one of my go-to drinks on a hot summer day! It’s super light and refreshing. Twisted Tea also features a Half and Half version, which I favor a bit more than the original. Definitely recommend trying both the Twisted Tea Originals and the Half and Half!
Jennifer F.
Brooksville, FL
LOVE TWISTED TEAS!!! The half and half’s are great as well. These are a light tasting refreshing beverage to have on a hot day. They are affordable and the bottles and caps are always fun to look at with different sayings.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Love twisted tea! I'm not a huge alcohol fan so if I do drink, I tend to indulge in the products that are more sweet than tasting something full of alcohol. These taste just like lemonade-it's scary. So yummy!
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As a southerner these to me don’t taste like sweet tea but they are really good as far as wine coolers go. I often bring these to my friends houses and they’re always the first things drank
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great summertime drink! Very strong without the strong taste! Refreshing and tastes very yummy. Highly recommend for ice tea lovers! I have bought this over and over again.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ever since I tasted twisted tea, I have fallen in love with this drink. Every party I always look for this or is needed when we do throw a party. I think this is what I have substituted instead of drinking beer. Maybe that's why I'm not a bigbeer drinker anymore. ANYWAYS, TWISTED TEA IS VERY TWISTEDDD
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These are amazing and my go to drink.  They taste delicious!  The only bad thing is that they make my stomach very upset from all the sugar.  I drink these all the time with my friends.  I can't tell you one person that doesn't like them.  The flavors are all so good!
Stephen W.
Newington, CT
Does it actually taste like iced tea or can you taste the alcohol in it?
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
Would you suggest this or Mikes Hard Lemonade?
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
My husband & I have anticipated trying this.... I'm not sure that it would be as good as our hopes would like it to be. With that said what's your opinion on this lovely product??
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never seen this in the grocery store or the liquor store. Is it new? How much, and where have you found it? Looks yummy.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Does anyone know where to buy these? It's not listed above