BY TWISTED TEA #59 in Iced Tea

The Original Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea
  • "can be good on a hot summer day, but sometimes the sweetness is a bit overpowering " in 10 reviews
  • "Personally, long island tea is one of my pics when I go out to a bar or night club, so naturally this drink is up my alley." in 6 reviews
  • "However, on a hot day, I could drink one- and only one, or maybe half of one." in 5 reviews
  • "I could drink this shit all day, it's iced tea but then it's also alcoholic and it really doesn't take to much to put a buzz on." in 5 reviews
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I don't drink anymore, but if I'm at a social gathering where alcohol is involved, then this is, and will always be my go to alcoholic drink. I'm a southern girl, with southern roots, and i drink sweet tea every day of course. When i drink alcohol (which is rare) of course this southern belle is gonna pick her twisted tea!! I used to LOVE these things. Could drink a 6 pack to myself and feel delightful. They don't get you too drunk, to where you don't know whats going on, but gives you the buzzy feeling desired. Still my favorite alcoholic drink. I love Twisted Tea!
Lee V.
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I have given this a try, sad to say I really would not recommend this product, has a good taste the sugar in it will likely give a person an upset stomach either before you even get a buz or when you wake up the next day.

I always been told that in most cases, sugar doesn't really mix well with alcohol, it takes a clever mixologist to really make it work.

So, if you are looking for sweet refreshing flavor off the shelf, I say keep on looking; this product may not be the best option.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
I just recently had this this summer. And this is a really good drink for the summer. I love the taste of it and you can't even taste the alcohol. It tastes like the perfect teeth. Which can be a little bit dangerous because you can have so many and end up getting pretty drunk. It also has a really good alcohol percentage and it's a good price I love this stuff and I will continue to buy it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA
I hate to say it, but I love twisted tea! It makes me feel terrible the next day, but on a hot summer day it definitely makes me very happy. I love all of the flavor options available, too. This is such a guilty pleasure for myself, and the only bars I will ever order this at are beach bars where it is perfectly acceptible.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Twisted Tea is my favorite summer time drink. I love it because it is not overly (barely at all) carbonated, like other malt beverages...so I don't feel bloated and full. It is great by itself, or with some flavored vodka (peach, citrus, etc). You can even had it to some lemonade and make a big pitcher to share!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Happy Hour Expert
The Original Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea
However, beyond just beers, there's a delightful, light hard iced tea that piqued my interest: Twisted Tea.A refreshing and smooth flavored malt beverage. It is made with a blend of select teas and real lemon to give it a clean, refreshing taste.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Tillamook, OR
My favorite summer Beverage on a hot day!!! It's affordable and delicious. I will keep buying this as long as it's being made, by far the best alcoholic tea out there! I would definitely recommend it if you don't like the taste of alcohol and would like to take the edge off:)
Krista A.
Krista A.
Ankeny, IA
I really do enjoy the original flavor of twisted tea. I am a big tea drinker, both sweet and unsweet tea. Twisted tea is a great alcoholic option if you love tea and want an adult beverage. The flavor is great, not syrupy. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
I love teas so when I bought this product I thought I had hit the jackpot. However, it was overly sugary and really upset my stomach and didn't have a strong tea taste. It was more like sugar and alcohol with a hint of tea. I really did not like it at all.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Falls Church, VA
Very sweet and hard to drink a lot of. It tastes very distinctly like artificial, fake tea. Too much sugar and artificial flavors, plus the additional of alcohol. As you drink it, you can just feel the stomach ache coming. Stick to cider or beer!
Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Newington, CT
Does it actually taste like iced tea or can you taste the alcohol in it?
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
Would you suggest this or Mikes Hard Lemonade?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
louisa, KY
My husband & I have anticipated trying this.... I'm not sure that it would be as good as our hopes would like it to be. With that said what's your opinion on this lovely product??
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Guadalupe, Nuevo Leon
It looks good, where i can find it? and how much?
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
I have always wanted to try these. Is that ugly alcohol taste masked?