BY TWISTED TEA #32 in Iced Tea

The Original Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea
  • "can be good on a hot summer day, but sometimes the sweetness is a bit overpowering " in 10 reviews
  • "Personally, long island tea is one of my pics when I go out to a bar or night club, so naturally this drink is up my alley." in 6 reviews
  • "However, on a hot day, I could drink one- and only one, or maybe half of one." in 5 reviews
  • "I could drink this shit all day, it's iced tea but then it's also alcoholic and it really doesn't take to much to put a buzz on." in 5 reviews
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
One of my go to summer drinks! Reasonably priced and taste just like tea. Nice bright packaging making it great for warmer weather. I buy this all the time for vacations at the beach. The half and half flavor is my favorite one out of them all.
Audrey S.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is perfect for summer. Sitting by the pool with this and jamming out to music is the perfect day. It tastes like ice tea but your still getting that kick of alcohol.
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
Twisted Tea is my favorite. I enjoy beer occasionally, but I'm usually drinking a Twisted Tea. They are sweet, but not too sweet. They give me my buzz. Love them!
Erica P.
Gastonia, NC
These are my favorite. While everyone is drinking beer I am always drinking these. I like the variety I can get as well. Taste just like drinking a sweet southern tea and I love that. It's cool and refreshing and doesn't feel like I'm making myself drink something gross if I'm hanging out with friends or at a party. This is delicious and will always be my pick. I only wish they sold it at bars.
Atasia B.
Happy Hour Expert
I really enjoy drinking twisted tea, especially when chilled on a hot summer day. It goes down smoothly and it's so refreshing. I've been drinking this stuff for a few years now. Twisted tea is a pretty good quality at a good price. The only problem I have with it is that there is a lot of sugar and calories in it... I'll definitely buy more in the future!
Lindsey H.
Im not a big alcoholic tea drinker but i gotta say this stuff is super good! You can barely taste any alcohol! Its not expensive either its about the same price for beer and it comes in two flavors. The only issue i have with i wish it was just a bit sweeter.
Kayla H.
Williston
I've drank a lot of twisted tea in my days! Especially in the summer time it's sweet yet refreshing. So for me it isn't a drink I could only have one or two of because of the level of sweetness. I feel like TT is a pretty popular product well known by many. If you haven't tried it yet give it a whirl! Pretty tasty
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Happy Hour Expert
This drink is definitely my go to in the summer when I'm in the pool just relaxing! It's not too expensive, it's very affordable and comes in different size packs. I recommended this to one of my close friends and they LOVE IT !
Diana H.
Wichita, KS
Great alternative for strong alcohol. The twisted tea still tastes a little like alcohol, but it is good. It still tastes like tea. I would recommend to anyone wanting a good time, but not wanting to do shots.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
I was skeptical about trying this because most flavor infused alcoholic beverages are too sweet for me. This was so refreshing and perfect for a hot sunny day at the beach! It tastes very similar to Nestea. 5% alcohol... good enough for me! I would choose this any day over a domestic beer.
Stephen W.
Newington, CT
Does it actually taste like iced tea or can you taste the alcohol in it?
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
Would you suggest this or Mikes Hard Lemonade?
Brittany P.
Louisa, KY
My husband & I have anticipated trying this.... I'm not sure that it would be as good as our hopes would like it to be. With that said what's your opinion on this lovely product??
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Does anyone know where to buy these? It's not listed above
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I've never seen this in the grocery store or the liquor store. Is it new? How much, and where have you found it? Looks yummy.