The Original Turbie Twist® Super Absorbent Hair Tower - Cotton

Turbie Twist® is the Original Super Absorbent Twist and Loop hair towel that Stays in Place! Featuring a unique tapered design, the Turbie Twist® allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes making it great for Kids and Adults! The lightweight design also reduces neck strain. Through savings in laundry and blow drying time the product practically pays for itself. Less blow drying = healthier hair!

I have been hearing a lot about these hair towel products. Are they worth it?
Do you recommend this product or the DevaCurl DevaTowel ? I am debating on which one to get and want to hear some opinions before I make my purchase. Also any lower priced suggestions are appreciated as well :)
Turbie Twist Microfiber Super Absorbent Hair Towel Does this really work, I always wanted to try it but I am not sure because my hair is very long?
Start your review of The Original Turbie Twist® Super Absorbent Hair Tower - Cotton!
How would you rate this product?
Austin
A classic product that I used for fun as a kid, and now I use it because my curls are dependent on it. The microfiber is amazing for my hair, very absorbent, doesn’t let moisture from my hair fall onto my body. My curls dry very well when I use this.
Atlanta, Georgia
I really like this product, because it's super soft and easy to put on. The only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't dry the end of my hair, and it doesn't work as fast as it should. It still does a pretty good job though!
Oceanside, CA
These both work well. I have very thick hair so its hard to find something to hold my hair and these products just do it. nobody wants a giant towel over their head so the turbie twist is excellent.. same with the shower cap.
I love my turbie twists! I can put my hair in a turban with no pulling and breaking my hair! I even bought a pack for my mom for christmas! Only problem is my hair is slowly growing out of it! Need an option for long hair!
Pamplin, VA
This is a great product that is fun to use you get two in a box on is for when you want to keep your hair dry and the other is to dry your hair after a shower and not have to worry about the towel falling
Hollister, CA
Bought this at Ulta and got a great deal. I use the cap for deep conditioning and the turbie after I was and condition my hair so it won’t snag and damage it.
Hamilton , ND
Best towel ever. I got it as a precent and now I use it every day. Before doing my facial routine. Hair dry quickly and helps lock moisture in the hair.
Whitehall, PA
I've been using the turbie twist since I was like 5 and I saw them on a TV infomercial. They have always helped keep my curly hair in check.
Valrico, FL
Excellent packaging and great quality for the price! The shower cap is not cheaply made and the towel does an good job of drying the hair!
These are perfect for long hair that retains water! I use it every time I wash my hair, and I hate when I don't have one clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Juan Capo, CA
a year ago
Mel A. • a year ago
I’ve never tried the deva curl one, but I purchased the turbie twist at Ulta and it was very affordable (less than $10)! I know they also take coupons. I use it after washing my hair to absorb all the wetness. I also use it to cover my hair when I don’t want to wash it. It helps dry my hair very quickly as opposed to my regular towel.
Hammond, IN
a year ago
Emily G. • a year ago
yes! these are all i use. i recommend buying from marshall’s or tjmaxx if you have one around you, i get all of mine for less than $5! they also have some on amazon too that are a good price and good quality microfiber! i have long hair as well and they do a good job.