The Original Turbie Twist® Super Absorbent Hair Tower - Cotton uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY TURBIE TWIST #21 in Hair Accessories

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Turbie Twist® is the Original Super Absorbent Twist and Loop hair towel that Stays in Place! Featuring a unique tapered design, the Turbie Twist® allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes making it great for Kids and Adults! The lightweight design also reduces neck strain. Through savings in laundry and blow drying time the product practically pays for itself. Less blow drying = healthier hair!

• Is this as good as it looks? I want to know if you get wh...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
I love these things!! They're so great and easy to put hair up in post shower without trying to balance a big towel on your head or dripping water everywhere. I also use the Turbie Twist when I'm not washing my hair so it doesn't get wet. Even when I had super long hair, it fit easily into these.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love this!! It works so well. I have very long hair and it just fits into it! It stays tight also! It’s so much better than a regular towel. It is very absorbent! It dries fast also. I would highly recommend this! The Original Turbie Twist® Super Absorbent Hair Tower - Cotton
Becky S.
I use this towel to protect my hair when I shower and don't want to wash my hair. It's better than a shower cap bc it doesn't make you sweat and it doesn't put any lines in your hair. It's also good to use if your washing your face in the sink and don't want to mess up your hair.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I personally love my Turbie Twists. The microfiber material in this towel is super soft and absorbent, plus it is way better for your hair than a regular towel, because this one helps with my curls. I have them in pink and purple. I have medium length hair and it fits easily into the towel, but I struggle getting all of my little sisters long, curly hair into it. She is only 5 and finds these towels cute and soft. She loves them too, but I would love to see them extend the tail of the towel for longer hair lengths. Definitely a good bargain for a product that is durable and is made of great quality. Get yourself a turbie twist guys.
Tara N.
Austin
A classic product that I used for fun as a kid, and now I use it because my curls are dependent on it. The microfiber is amazing for my hair, very absorbent, doesn’t let moisture from my hair fall onto my body. My curls dry very well when I use this.
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau
I bought the turbine twist at TJ maxx for super cheap! I'm obsessed with it! It doesn't slide on my head or pull my hair since I have a sensitive scalp. This product is perfect for me because I can grab breakfast, drink a cup of coffee, and complete my beauty routine. Also, the cotton towel doesnt make my wavy hair frizzy after a long period of time!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I had this at one point in time but I never really liked it just because whenever I used it my hair would get all tangled in it, or it wouldn’t hold my hair at all and my hair would just fall out, but my sister seems to like them so I’m not sure if I just used them wrong, but for me they just didn’t really work.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I love this turbine twist it’s so much better than a full size towel to soak up hair moisture. It’s so simple,you just put it over your hair and twist and pull end into elastic band on the back of your turbie twist.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I absolutely LOVE my Turbie! I don't have the dry day, but that sounds totally appealing to me! I've been using Turbies for the past 5 years now and I don't think I'll ever stop! They're so much better than just normal towels. The only con I have is that my husband thinks it's ugly haha.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
These are amazing. I put it on immediately after showering and it makes drying off a breeze! Very absorbent and easy to use. Easy to wash, just like a towel. Perfect for skincare routine. Keeps your hair out of your face and off your back.
Fedora Z.
Indian Trail, NC
Is this as good as it looks? I want to know if you get what you paid for.

back