BY TURBIE TWIST

Great for long, short, wet or dry hair, the set of 2 Super Absorbent Microfiber Turbie Twists dries hair and keeps hair in place. Just twist and loop; much easier and more effective than a bath towel. see more...

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I personally love my Turbie Twists. The microfiber material in this towel is super soft and absorbent, plus it is way better for your hair than a regular towel, because this one helps with my curls. I have them in pink and purple. I have medium length hair and it fits easily into the towel, but I struggle getting all of my little sisters long, curly hair into it. She is only 5 and finds these towels cute and soft. She loves them too, but I would love to see them extend the tail of the towel for longer hair lengths. Definitely a good bargain for a product that is durable and is made of great quality. Get yourself a turbie twist guys.
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia , PA
Love my Turbie Twists! I have long, curly, thick hair and was so tired of having to wrap my hair in a heavy towel after getting out of the shower.  The Turbie is super lightweight.  My only complaint is that I have to fold my hair in order to get it all to fit, I would love to see a long hair option in the near future!
Briana M.
Island , KY
I love the turbie twist! I use one all the time, my only complaint it's I have really long hair so it don't reach my tips but I make it work and it's worth it I love them so much
Mary F.
I love my turbie twists! I can put my hair in a turban with no pulling and breaking my hair! I even bought a pack for my mom for christmas! Only problem is my hair is slowly growing out of it! Need an option for long hair!
Taylor J.
I have always used the Original Turbie Twist! I absolutely love it! My hair feels so soft after using it because my hair dries enough that I can let it air dry the rest of the way without frizzing! I love it because it means that I don't have to use a hair dryer. While some people look at the listed price and automatically think, NOPE, I will go with the 4.99 product. This pack comes with 2!!! That means, when you finally decide its time to wash the one you use alllllll of the time, you have a backup! Or you can give one to a friend!
Fedora Z.
Indian Trail, NC
Is this as good as it looks? I want to know if you get what you paid for.