The Original Toy Company 54239 - What Z it uploaded by Mary R.The Original Toy Company 54239 - What Z it uploaded by Mary R.The Original Toy Company 54239 - What Z it uploaded by Mary R.

BY GIFT ITEM

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What's a What'Zit? Sure to keep you busy and entertained for hours, What'Zit is 6 brightly colored wooden blocks strung together with elastic for creating whatever shapes you want. Attach two or more, and the possibilities are endless! Great party bag or stocking stuffer for all ages. see more...

Review (1)
Mary R.
Mary R.
I picked this up in a toy store to keep on my desk in my office. I needed something to do with my hands when I'm talking on the phone or to someone for a long time and this looked like a good option that also would look cute on my desk. I love it! I make different shapes and stand it up and then play around with it when I get anxious. It was very inexpensive so the dimensions aren't exact so it doesn't always balance perfectly but who cares! It is super fun and doesn't look unprofessional on my desk.

The only downside is it is made in China and while it would be fun for really little kids in not sure I would trust it is safe if they were to put it in their mouth and bite down. It is wooden so it could splinter.

I'm not sure how long the elastic will last but I'm having fun so far!